Chapter 31

Seeing the surprised expression on Jiang Rongxuan's face, Li Sinian couldn't help but feel guilty.

    To what extent did he ignore his partner so that the other party would see that he was so happy after five visits to the company?

    He touched the tip of his nose lightly and said, "I haven't been to the company much before, so I happened to come and have a look today."

    Li Sinian followed Jiang Rongxuan into the office and put the thermos on the table, "I guess it's time to have lunch when I come over, so I fry a few dishes for you. Don't dislike it if it's not delicious."

    Jiang Rongxuan sat down opposite Li Sinian and lifted the lid, "My brother is too modest to say that. Is there anything you make that tastes bad?"

    There are four layers of thermos barrels, and Li Sinian filled him with three dishes and one soup, with rice as the staple food.

.Recently, it is suitable for eating mushrooms. The soup is made of fresh and refreshing mushroom soup. The dishes are stir-fried meat with celery and fungus in cold dressing, as well as Li Sinian’s newly developed original recipe, Kimchi perch.

    Jiang Rongxuan laid out the dishes one by one on the table, and finally his eyes rested on the kimchi sea bass.

    The fresh and tender fish is soaked in the red soup and blends with the soup. The steaming heat wafts out. The acid of kimchi and the spicy flavor of millet are mixed together. After the pot is out, a layer of hot chili oil should be poured, because Jiang Rongxuan smells It’s Li Sinian’s original taste of chili oil

    He pointed at the fish with his chopsticks and asked, "What is this? Is it a fish?"

    "Yes, Kimchi Perch."

    Jiang Rongxuan raised his eyebrows, "Kimchi sea bass? This is the first time I have seen sea bass like this. I remember that all I eat of sea bass are steamed."

."This method will have a stronger flavor and closer to the flavor of Sichuan cuisine." Li Sinian said: "Try it, you are the first eater of my dish."

    Upon hearing this, Jiang Rongxuan immediately picked up his chopsticks.

    The fish that has been shaved is tender and plump. The sour and spicy flavors are locked in the fish. With a light bite, the soup will explode in the mouth.

    That's great, this is the feeling that Jiang Rongxuan got in his head for the first bite.

    Just like eating hot pot with red oil, it is spicy and refreshing, and it makes people want to stop.

    Li Sinian had been staring at Jiang Rongxuan, and seeing surprise in his eyes, he couldn't help asking, "How is it?"

    "It's delicious, customers who like spicy food will love it." Jiang Rongxuan picked up the spoon next to him and poured the pickled pepper perch onto the rice with the soup.

    The rich red soup is wrapped in rice, and I have an appetite when I look at it.

.In fact, Jiang Rongxuan did have an appetite. He directly changed the tableware from chopsticks to spoons.

    The amount Li Sinian brought was just enough for Jiang Rongxuan to eat and eat seven minutes full.

    After Jiang Rongxuan finished eating, he looked at the empty lunch boxes on the table and licked his lower lip reluctantly.

    He is not a greedy person, but Li Sinian's craftsmanship is really good.

    After the lunch break, the employees who went to dinner came back one after another and started to work again.