Chapter 34

The so-called serial reversal is the current situation.

    At the beginning, what appeared to everyone was Li Sinian who was suspected of plagiarizing the hotel’s exclusive secret recipe, and then things reversed. It turned out that Li Sinian was the person who was plagiarized.

    This reversal has not been digested by everyone, and the reversal has come again. It turns out that the person who made such a big show is not someone else, but the younger brother of Li Sinian.

    Good guy, good guy, is this the legendary mansion fight? !

    Lee's home stock also fluctuates back and forth like today's melon reversal.

    When Li Sinian was ridiculed, Li’s stock began to fall; when Li Sinian proved that the so-called secret recipe was created by him, Li’s stock began to rebound; before it rose much, Li Wenxing was exposed as the manipulator behind the scenes. Li's stock began to fall again, and it fell more severely than when Li Sinian was ridiculed.

.Li Sinian has been paying attention to the dynamics on the Internet. As soon as Li Wenxing's name appeared on the Internet so smoothly, he guessed that Jiang Rongxuan must be involved.

    After sending a question on WeChat, Jiang Rongxuan mobilized Jiang's public relations team.

    Whether it is to force Hong Yunquan, who had released the material, to come out and identify Li Wenxing, or to send Li Wenxing to the hot search, he will do his best behind the scenes.

    Li's reputation has been affected, and Li Cheng is already spending money to reduce popular searches.

    Jiang Rongxuan said that now he and Li Cheng are taking turns to give money to the major social network platforms, it depends on who has a solid foundation.

    However, Lee's loss should be even greater.

    Regardless of whether Li’s family background is better than Jiang’s, public opinion has spread. Everyone has seen this house fight on the bright side. Li’s loss is inevitable, but if they lose more or less That's it.

.Li Wenxing’s name has been up and down in hot searches for almost an hour. Li Cheng should have also found out Li Sinian’s personal relationships outside. He knew that Jiang Rongxuan was helping him behind his back, so he called.

    Li Cheng still didn't say a word of nonsense to him, and said directly: "Are you crazy? You are so troublesome, what good is Li's influence for you?!"

    Li Sinian said: "It is indeed not good for me to be affected by Li's influence, but I am very relieved. That's enough."

    "You--" Li Cheng's breathing began to become heavy again, "Don't forget your surname is Li!"

    "My surname is Li, but I only use the surname Li." Li Sinian said slowly: "Besides, Li's influence is not harmful to me, isn't it? Li's has nothing to do with me anyway."

    "Li Sinian!".Li Sinian heard Li Cheng on the other end of the phone and took a few deep breaths, as if forcibly suppressing his anger, and then said: "Li Sinian, you ask your friend to stop, I am at the airport now, and I will be in Su City, let’s sit down and talk peacefully."

    Li Sinian thought it was funny, "Talk peacefully? You are funny."

    "You didn't ask me to talk to me if you kicked me out because of a small mistake. You didn't tell me to talk to me when I was out celebrating the New Year. Now that something went wrong, you said you want to talk to me peacefully. Talk about it."