Chapter 35

This is a very cliché story.

    Li Sinian’s mother, Lian Menglei and Li Cheng, had been childhood sweethearts since childhood. Li Cheng had a secret love for Lian Menglei for many years, but it was a pity that King Xiang had a dream goddess who had no intentions, and Lian Menglei never took Li Cheng seriously.

    Lian Menglei has a person who she likes. She was together when she was in college, and the other person's family background was average. Lian Menglei had struggled with her family for a long time before she cultivated a positive result with that person.

    That man is Li Sinian's biological father.

    Two years after Lian Menglei's marriage, Lian's family suffered a catastrophe and almost went bankrupt. Thanks to Li Cheng's help, Lian's family survived the difficult situation.

    At that time, Li Cheng took this opportunity to disregard that Lian Menglei was already married and pregnant, so he used Lianjia to threaten her, let her divorce her husband, and then marry him.

    The survival of a family is tied to her, and even Menglei has no choice but to agree to Li Cheng's request.

.Li Cheng likes Lian Menglei, and it's not wrong to want to marry her, but that doesn't mean he doesn't mind having other people's children in Lian Menglei's belly.

    So after Li Sinian was born, he didn't care about anything on the surface. In fact, once Meng Lei was not there, he would abuse Li Sinian.

    After Lian Menglei married Li Cheng, she was depressed all day long. Li Sinian, the child of her and her lover, is her only hope for survival.

    She would not say a word to Li Cheng. Every day, she was either taking care of Li Sinian or busy working at home.

    The turning point of things happened when Li Si was one year old.

    After getting married with Li Cheng, Lian Menglei worked hard to rejuvenate the Lian family in order to get rid of this wrong marriage.

    It's a pity that she struggled in torment, but the goal she was striving for was marrying someone else and forming a new family.

.At first, Lian Menglei didn't believe it when she heard the news. She thought that Li Cheng had fabricated a reason to trick her into giving up, so she went to her lover.

    But when I saw it with my own eyes, I realized that Li Cheng's retelling to her was euphemistic enough, and it was really more eye-catching than what she had heard.

    Even if her lover is married, the child has already been born.

    They had only been apart for a year, and that person had already had a child with Xinhuan.

    In other words, as soon as their front feet were separated, that person could not wait to marry a new wife immediately.

    Or it should be said that before they were separated, that person was already in love with the new love.

    Lian Menglei asked her lover, didn't she say that she would wait for two years when she was separated? She is suffering in the whirlpool, why do you have a new love?

.But her husband, who has always been gentle and considerate, said: "You let me wait for you and I will wait for you? A person's life is only a few years. Who knows if you will change your heart after two years? I can't waste me waiting for you. Own life."

    Lian Menglei smiled with tears, "Then why did you agree to it in the first place?"

    The man said: "At that time, if I didn't say that, and you still don't know how to go crazy, then I can only agree to it first."