Chapter 38

He ate the meat in one bite, and squinted his eyes slightly when he chewed because the food in his mouth was too delicious, as if he was really here to enjoy the food.

    When Li Wenxing saw this, the coldness on his face deepened.

    Why? How could this person be so embarrassed to be so free in front of him?

    "Is it delicious?" Li Wenxing finally couldn't help, sneered and then said, "It's all because of you. I can't lift my head in front of my friends now, and Brother Lin Yuan doesn't want me anymore, even my father rarely shows me now. Smile."

    "You hurt me so badly, why are you embarrassed to enjoy the food here?"

    Li Sinian swallowed the beef in his mouth, took out a napkin and wiped his mouth, put down his chopsticks, and assumed a pose ready to talk.

    "You were wrong. It wasn't that I caused you so badly. I was just an eye for an eye for a tooth for a tooth."
."Whether it's being famous on the Internet or losing Lin Yuan, these are all you want to do to me, but it's just because you are so stupid that it has been bitten by you."

    "I'm so stupid...you call me stupid again!" Li Wenxing's face was distorted for a moment, but he seemed to have thought of something, and then he returned to normal, and even smiled triumphantly.

    "Yes, I'm so stupid, how can I be smarter than you."

    "But what's the use of you being so powerful? The person you like hasn't been in my hands yet."

    "It feels funny after thinking about it. You have been ambiguous with Brother Lin Yuan for so long, but you haven't determined the relationship. I just said a few words to him, and he came after me."

    Li Sinian nodded, "It's funny, you use Lin Yuan's rubbish as the capital of Li Se. You are so stupid that you are hopelessly stupid."

."But I'm quite curious. You have robbed a lot of things from me since I was a kid. You know you are stupid, and you still want to grab it. Don't you fear that I will find out if you missed it?"

    Li Wenxing was scolded for being stupid again, and his breathing was not very stable, but Li Sinian's second sentence made his face soften again.

    "Fortunately, when I first shot, I was worried, but later I discovered that as long as it is what I want, it will be easy to get, no matter what."

    "For example, those that you worked so hard to get when you were young, such as Dad's soft-spoken words, or Lin Yuan."

    "I know, you must also say that Brother Lin Yuan is not worth it. It doesn't matter. I can understand that people always have some malice in what they can't ask for."

."Actually, you are very poor after all. It looks like you are very powerful, and you have everything, but it is a pity that you are really unattractive and can't catch anything."

    Li Sinian didn't bother to pay attention to Li Wenxing's Bing Se, he just cared more about what Li Wenxing said that he found it easy to get everything.

    Therefore, Li Wenxing knows his heartthrob attributes, but he does not know that he is the protagonist, so he regards this attribute as his own charm, and uses this advantage as a weapon to attack people who dissatisfied him.

    Like him.

    Li Sinian knew what he wanted to know, and was not interested in telling Li Wenxing more. After eating a few more bites of meat, he just left with the excuse of something.

    Li Wenxing stopped him and asked: "Listen to you, you hate Dad so much, even if he calls you back, you won't agree?"

    Li Sinian understood.