Chapter 40

After Jiang Rongxuan's reminder, Li Sinian remembered that there was indeed such a thing.

    He smiled awkwardly, "When you say that, I remember it."

    "Well, it's not easy to remind you of something."

    Jiang Rongxuan's recounting of the past seemed to have opened the floodgates of memories, and the two followed along and chatted about the past in high school.

    Li Sinian felt that the dream he had had before was quite complete, and after listening to Jiang Rongxuan's description, he felt that he still hadn't remembered many things.

    Halfway through the meal, the doorbell rang, and the chat between the two stopped.

    Li Sinian went to open the door and saw Lian Menglei standing at the door.

.The truth of the past was revealed, and even Meng Lei no longer restrained herself. She desperately wanted to compensate Li Sinian and would run to Li Sinian whenever she had time. No matter what Li Sinian’s attitude towards her, she insisted on requesting. Li Sinian's forgiveness.

    Li Sinian knew that it was not easy for his mother, but he wanted to say that there was no resentment towards her in his heart that was false.

    If she cared more about herself before, wouldn't her childhood and adolescence be so miserable?

    Li Sinian let people in, but didn't pay much attention to her, and continued to sit opposite Jiang Rongxuan to eat with him.

    Jiang Rongxuan's eyes turned around the two of them, but in the end he didn't say anything, only sighed softly.

    Since Li Sinian moved here, he has never hired a nanny again. The housework is basically done by himself. Even after Meng Lei came, he didn't take the initiative to talk to Li Sinian, so he took off his coat and started to work in silence.

.Like an ordinary mother, he washed Li Sinian's dirty clothes, washed the leftover dishes and chopsticks, wiped the dirty places on the floor, and changed the sheets and quilts when they needed to be changed.

    Lian Menglei was clearly the president of a listed company, but she was very proficient in doing these things. She silently finished all the housework before coming to the living room, hesitating to say a few words to Li Sinian.

    Jiang Rongxuan glanced at her and stood up actively, "Brother, I have eaten too, I will go back if there is nothing wrong, and I will see you tomorrow."

    "Okay." Li Sinian got up to see him off.

    When Jiang Rongxuan left, Lian Menglei and Li Sinian were the only ones left in the house.

    Lian Menglei washed her hands and took the initiative to sit down beside Li Sinian, "A-nian, what did you eat with Xiao Jiang tonight?"

    Li Si reported several dish names annually.

.Lian Menglei smiled and said, "It's so rich, it's good, but it's a pity that I came a bit late and couldn't taste it."

    Li Sinian let out an ‘um’ and continued to look down at the phone.

    Lian Menglei waited for a while, not knowing what to say, so he leaned over to look at his phone again, "What are you looking at?"

    "Game, eliminate music." Li Sinian said: "It's too early, you go back first."

    Lian Menglei knew that he was issuing an eviction order, but today is a special day, and she really wants to spend it with her son.

    She said, "A-nian, today is almost over. You can let me stay here until 0 o'clock, okay?"