Chapter 42

Li Sinian said he tried with Jiang Rongxuan, but in fact they did everything that a formal couple would do.

    This morning, Li Sinian rubbed his still aching waist and was about to go to the bathroom, but Jiang Rongxuan hugged him and refused to let him go.

    The younger brother behind him has a sticky voice, but his hands are not weak at all, "Why is my brother running again, come back."

    Li Si blushed when he was old, thinking back to last night.

    The two of them unlocked the new posture, and he couldn't stand it. When he wanted to run, Jiang Rongxuan pulled his ankle to prevent him from leaving, and still breathed in his ear: "Brother don't run, come back."

    Thinking of this, he turned his head and kicked Jiang Rongxuan's calf vigorously.

    "Your brother, I'll go to the bathroom! Let go!"

    Jiang Rongxuan was amused by him, and slowly opened his eyes, the eyes were shiny and there was no sleep at all.

.Li Sinian knew he was pretending again.

    This green tea man!

    Pooh!

    Li Sinian knew from the beginning that Jiang Rongxuan was not a pure-hearted person, but after he was really together, he discovered that Jiang Rongxuan's heart was simply black!

    Take the matter of going to bed as an example. As long as he didn't agree to Jiang Rongxuan's request, this younger brother would start to lower his eyes and curl his mouth. He wanted to be aggrieved and aggrieved. Tossing him to death on the bed.

    Hmm... But apart from being more domineering in bed, it seems that Jiang Rongxuan is fine.

    In other respects, he is very well-behaved, and he does what he says.

    But this is too much!

    Li Si Nian went to the toilet and took a shower in an instant.

.I slept and hugged each other last night, and my body was sticky except for the sweat.

    Coming out of the bathroom, Jiang Rongxuan was no longer in bed.

    There was a sound in the kitchen. When he went over to see, his brother was really cooking.

    Jiang Rongxuan's cooking skills are pretty good. Once they are presumptuous in the middle of the night, it is Jiang Rongxuan who gets up to make breakfast.

    Hearing the footsteps, Jiang Rongxuan glanced back at him, "Breakfast is ready and it will be ready soon."

    Li Sinian replied, pulled the chair away and sat down.

    When breakfast was served, the first words Jiang Rongxuan said to Li Sinian was: "Brother, you go to my house."

    Li Sinian was successfully choked, and tears came out from coughing.

    Jiang Rongxuan came over and patted his back to give him comfort, "Brother, be careful, how can you choke after eating?"

    Li Sinian raised his eyes to look at him, "Go back to your house?.We've only...three months now. Isn't it too early to return to your house? "

    His eyes were filled with tears because of coughing, and the end of his eyes was a little red.

    Jiang Rongxuan looked at him without saying a word. He first leaned down and kissed his eyes before smiling and saying, "What is your brother thinking, not back to Jiang's house, but to my house, where I live outside."