10. Serious?

Author's POV.

"No idea." Namjoon shrugged as both of them watched the boy march into his room.

"Mama....samchon~?" Tae gave a confusing look.

"It's nothing tiger samchon must me tired." Namjoon caressed his hair. "Jin..." He looked at the said boy who nodded.
"I'll go check him." With that Jin walked upstairs. He stood infront of his door. "Yoo-"

"Go away, hyung...." Yoongi's cold voice was back which hit Jin like a thousand arrows in his heart. It was not so long ago when Yoongi left the house with his beautiful gummy smile. But now he is locking himself in his room.
Jin sighed. "Yoongi-ah...." He whispered but didn't knock on the door. After all these years of knowing Yoongi...he understood one thing that Yoongi likes to heal on his own. No matter how sad he is, he always keeps it to himself and comes out as a strong boy in public.

Jin took a deep breath and turned back to leave.
"Hyung." That was all it took for Jin to look back.

"What the he- what happened to your face!?" Jin almost gasped. "Namjoon!!" He yelled as he pulled Yoongi downstairs by his wrist.

"What happened?" Joon walked out of the dinning area with Tae in his arms. "What the fu- fudge!?!" Joon bit his tongue in instant regret as Jin glared at him.

"Wot! Dwa! Fwad!?~" Tae imitated with giggles.

"TaeTae! Don't say that!" Jin said still glaring at Joon and his smile dropped.

"Sowy....~" his eyes turned glossy. "Mama angy..."

Jin sighed and kissed on his cheek. "It's okay...baby...I'm not angry."

Joon placed Tae on the couch and walked towards Yoongi. "Gosh Yoongi...what happened to your face? What did you do now??" He asked as he looked at the bruise on his right cheek and a little blood in the corner of his lower lip.

"I didn't...." Yoongi bit the insides of his cheeks.
"It's alright...I'll call the doctor." With that Joon walked to his room.

If it was some other day he would have scolded or given a lecture on life for more than three hours to Yoongi but today was different. He could see sadness more than guilt in his brother's eyes.

Yoongi was confused. "What just happened?" He looked at Jin who was now sitting next to Tae who was slowly crawling onto his dad's lap.

"That's the exact question I want to ask you....what happened, Yoongi?"

"Nothing... I.. I... just-"

"He walked out of the car and he was not so far yet when some man ran towards him and one of them punched him." Hyunjin said as he walked in. He bowed to Jin before showing a video on his phone.

"How did you get this?" Jin asked.

"Some local blogger were going live and ofcourse as they saw it was Yoongi sir, they started filming him. The video gained alot of viewers and sadly it included him getting punched." Hyunjin sighed.

"We took out complete information about him and he works at this cafe." Hyunjin showed in his tablet.

"Send me the details and number of the owner."