Chapter 21: Ubarr Territory(1)

Two days later.

"Cale-nim, I don't want to leave you."

Cale held back her laugh when she saw Choi Han's puppy face as he looked at her. For Rosalyn to arrive safely in her kingdom, she needs a strong warrior such as Choi Han to accompany her on her way since she already revealed that she's a talented mage.

"Choi Han, this is an order. You need to make sure that Rosalyn arrived safely in her kingdom."

"But Cale-nim, how about you?"

"I have great and mighty being with me, remember?"

Choi Han's eyes went towards the black dragon that was talking to Rosalyn. He then sighed. He realized that he only will become baggage in front of the great mighty being.

"... I see but Cale-nim if you happen to meet the crazy mage, just tell the black dragon to blow his head up. With that your survi–"

"Stop it, Choi Han. Just go."

Cale immediately stopped Choi Han from saying vicious nonsense then pushed him into the carriage.

"But Cale-nim, if you don't listen to me, you can get hurt! Promise me, whenever danger comes to you, you will tell the black dragon to handle it."

No matter how hard Cale tried to push Choi Han into the carriage, he didn't even budge. Cale gritted her teeth, kinda pissed off at Choi Han.

'Damn protagonist's strength!'

Cale finally give up from pushing Choi Han. She nodded her head.

"Okay, fine! Whenever danger comes, I'll tell the black dragon to handle it!"

'That's my plan anyway. Why should I fight when I have strong creatures with me?'

However, Cale didn't say that out loud and only pouted. Yes, she pouted and she didn't even realize that.

Choi Han smiled in satisfaction when seeing Cale's reaction and heard what she had said. Cale is a person who never broke her promises and her words so Choi Han had no problem trusting Cale.

"Cale-nim, I really didn't want to go but I didn't want to disobey you so please wait for me and don't faint again."

Cale sighed again before nodding her head. She looked at Hans who was waiting for her in front of their carriage then the black dragon that slowly turned invisible.

She started to walk towards Hans as soon as she heard the dragon's voice inside her mind.

–Let's go

Hans closed the carriage door when Cale was already inside. She peeked Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn through the window. She slowly waved her hand when the carriage had already started moving.

The staff, who were all outside the residence to see them off, bade Cale goodbye. Cale did not understand why these staff members would delay their work and come out to see her off. She told them it was fine, but they all still wanted to come and see her off.

“Young lady-nim, please return home safely!”

“It was our joy to serve you, young lady-nim!”

 “We look forward to seeing you again in the future!”

‘What terrible nonsense.’

Cale had no plans to ever come back to the capital. She just casually waved at them and then closed the carriage curtains.

Ubarr. Cale was headed to the sea that was filled with whirlpools for hundreds of years.

****

Sniff! It smells salty! Is this the sea?”