31

The day was bright, but the wind was cold despite the warm sunshine raining down on a lone figure that sat in the secluded field. It had been a while since the defeat of the Overlord, and though they have been secluded from society, they could see the future through their dreams.

The stranger smiled as they saw the Golden Ninja accepting yet another award for his bravery and for defeating the Overlord. They opened their eyes and stood up, looking around and seeing what they had done. 

One half of the field was covered in white flowers, representing the light she carried. And the other half of the field was covered in black flowers, representing the darkness she carried. But then, she lifted her hand and all of the flowers faded to a stunning shade of silver, a color of balance and harmony. For months, she had gone through painful training within herself. Darkness and light do indeed go with each other, but making them coexist balanced within one vessel..... It was extremely difficult to do.

"It has been a long road, but I think I'm ready to go home." She said, "I cannot wait to see my brothers again.... And I wonder how much he's grown."

The face of her best friend suddenly came to her mind as she smiled.

"Well, it would be best if I hurry." She summoned her elemental dragon and flew off towards Ninjago City to see her family yet again.

Little did Anirei know, that another dangerous adventure would be awaiting her in New Ninjago City, and a familiar enemy coming to destroy her world yet again.

~~~~

On a hill far off from Ninjago City, rests Sensei Wu's Academy, a place where the Ninja were teaching with Sensei Wu being the headmaster. It was a peaceful place for the children to grow and learn what good can do to those who want it. 

As the recess bell rang throughout the school, a couple of the girls ran up to Nya as she was walking to the faculty lounge, looking for the other teachers.

"Ms. Nya!" They shouted calling out for the teacher. Nya turned around and greeted her students happily.

"Oh, hey there. What's up?" Nya greeted.

"About our lesson today about history. Can you maybe tell us a little bit more about the Silver Ninja?" One of the girls asked.

Nya was a little surprised by the question. She had only mentioned Anirei, the Silver Ninja, a few times before. But it seems that hearing about the powerful girl that was once their age struck a chord with the students.

But Nya was happy to talk about her friend, who was like a little sister to her. After answering all of their questions, Nya walked back to the faculty lounge, passing a few of the male students saying hello but with a more... lovestruck tone of voice.

"Why is it that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?" She asked.

"Hi, Miss Nya. I saved you some pudding." Jay said, just as lovestruck as the boys.

"What did we talk about?" Nya asked.

"Oh, right. Boundaries."

"Hey, did you guys hear the news?"

"There's trouble?" Kai asked.

"Danger?" Jay added.

"An emergency?" Zane said.

"Oh, a new menace?" Cole asked hopefully.

"No. We got clearance for a field trip." Nya revealed and the Ninja groaned, "Not just any field trip. A field trip to tour Borg Industries."