Chapter 43

A few weeks went by, without any news on the enemy gang. Were they planning something? They surely wouldn't have given up, right? Well, it wasn't like Y/N was supposed to know. She had deleted any trace of Jimin's number completely from her phone and made sure the number was blacklisted so he wouldn't be able to contact her. She had even asked Lee Know to thoroughly check through her phone to make sure Jimin, or someone else in that gang, hadn't put any kind of tracking device in her phone during the time she was kidnapped and tortured. In the last few weeks, Hyunjin and Y/N had got closer, shared a few more kisses. It wasn't anything exclusive, yet. But Y/N was planning on asking him if he wanted to make it exclusive. Especially since he seemed to trust her with going out on missions alone now.

Y/N had got back to combat training, making sure she improved in her skills so if she had another issue while out alone, she would be able to handle it. However, today was one of her break days. A day where she didn't have any plans to train, or any real plans in general. The young woman walked through the mansion, poking her head around every door. She was looking for someone, needing to talk to them about the next step in their relationship.

As Y/N approached the kitchen, she began to hear the familiar mumbling of Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin. She overheard them mention her name. They were talking about her? Frowning, Y/N stopped outside the door, leaning gently against the frame to listen into the conversation.

"You liked Y/N too, Minnie?" Felix chuckled, a roll of his eyes following soon after. "Damn, I thought you and Hyunjin would have fought over her. But...none of you made it obvious, at all."

"Yeah, well, Jinnie beat me to it." Came Seungmin's quieter voice, followed by Hyunjin's laugh. Hearing the three converse with each other made Y/N's smile grow. It seemed that Seungmin had taken it well that Hyunjin and Y/N had kissed a few times.

"I hear you." Y/N spoke, peeking around the door with a big smile on her face. "It's funny, that you say you liked me. Jinnie would have stood no chance fighting against you, Minnie." Y/N stuck her tongue out playfully towards Hyunjin, clearly teasing him. This caused both the other males to laugh, and Hyunjin grabbed Y/N. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her, rocking her side-to-side before ruffling her hair. The blonde male placed a gentle kiss to the girls forehead, before winking towards Felix and Seungmin, ushering the other two out of the room.

When Y/N and Hyunjin were alone, they both gazed into each other's eyes. "Well-" they both started at the same time, speaking and giggling in unison. Hyunjin allowed Y/N fo speak first.

"It's been a couple of weeks now, Jinnie...since you first kissed me. And, well, we never actually confirmed anything but we've been kissing since." Her eyes trailed up to meet Hyunjin's, and noticed he was looking at her while listening. His eyes filled with love, care, affection. Y/N felt her cheeks heat up slightly from the tinge of pink blush growing deeper. "Um.." Y/N hesitated, not sure if she should say those vital three words yet.

Hyunjin decided to take the lead, taking both of Y/N's hands and holding them close to his chest. He kissed the back of one of them, intertwining his fingers with the other, before whispering quietly. "If you want to make it official, Y/N, then I would love to be your boyfriend. I love you."

Y/N felt her heart flutter. Sure, she should have expected this, and she shouldn't have been so nervous, but she was. However, now knowing that Hyunjin was okay to make it official, to make it exclusive, she was delighted. "I love you too, Jinnie." Y/N beamed. The two shared another kiss, as an eruption of "Awww" noises came from the hallway. Felix and Seungmin had gathered the rest of the boys to watch and listen to Y/N and Hyunjin becoming official. This caused Y/N to get all flustered and bury her face embarrassingly into Hyunjin's neck.

The boys in the hallway soon separated and went their own way, giving the two some privacy again. Y/N decided now that it was best if she brought up a new mission Bang Chan had assigned to her. "I have to go out to a party tomorrow. Apparently there's someone there who knows too much about us, and I have to get rid of them."

"You'll be careful though, right?" Hyunjin's concern filled both his expression and his tone, his hands holding Y/N's shoulders as he pulled away from her embrace to look deep into her eyes. The woman nodded, knowing that she'd be fine. After all, she had been practicing.

"Don't worry, babe." Y/N winked after using the pet name. "I've been practicing. I'll be fine, I promise you I'll return in one piece. Who knows, I might even give you a gift when I get back." Y/N had seemed to get a lot more flirtatious since settling into her role as a seducer, seemed to enjoy teasing Hyunjin more since their first kiss.

Her finger lightly trailed over Hyunjin's jaw, dropping down to trail down his chest, down to his waist. He gripped her hand, leaning in close to her face. His lips barely brushing hers as he whispered against them. "Don't tease me, Y/N."

Y/N smirked, her eyes looking deeply into Hyunjin's as she whispered back to him. "Or what, Hyunjin?" Y/N drawled out the males name, nibbling gently on his bottom lip. She was quick to pull away, her smirk growing wider as she noticed her boyfriend pouting. Just before she could fully pull away, and start heading to prepare for her mission tomorrow, Hyunjin pulled her close to him again.

She yelped slightly as he spun her around, pressing her to the counter and firmly planting his hands on either side of her, trapping her into place. "I said," he began, a slight growl to his voice, "don't tease me." Hyunjin's lips almost pounced onto Y/N's, both his hands leaving the counter top to cup her face as they shared a very passionate kiss.

Hyunjin reached one of his hands down, tucking his arm under Y/N's thigh and lifting her onto the counter, not breaking the kiss for a second as he then reached to unbutton her shirt. The intimate moment was interrupted for a brief moment, as Y/N pulled out of the kiss and placed her hand on Hyunjin's chest, stopping him from unbuttoning her shirt. "Not here..." she whispered, looking towards the kitchen door. "Someone could see us."

Hyunjin followed Y/N's gaze to the kitchen door, before sighing and pushing off the side to go and peek outside the kitchen door. "Nobody is there, babe." He huffed, turning his gaze back to his girlfriend. He felt a smirk spread across his lips and pulled the kitchen doors closed, before locking them. Unfortunately, the gang had to install locks on all their doors when they had a threat from one of their old enemies in the past. They had disposed of them quickly, and realised they didn't need the locks after all. However, it seems that it was good the locks were installed. It would allow for Hyunjin and Y/N to continue to have their intimate moment.

Hyunjin returned to where he left Y/N on the countertop, his hand trailing her body before finishing to unbutton her shirt. The blonde male parted the girls shirt very slightly, before wrapping his arm around her waist on the inside of her shirt. "Now, where were we?" He hummed, meeting Y/N's eyes with his own lust-filled ones.