T H I R T Y O N E

When I awoke, I turned over to find Manny sleeping beside me

When I awoke, I turned over to find Manny sleeping beside me. He was sleeping on his back, his head turned toward me. He had one arm behind his head and one arm hidden beneath the covers. I can tell he's tired because we got home late last night and I'm tired myself. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11 a.m.

It wouldn't hurt to get another hour of sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but then I heard the door open. I didn't bother because I assumed it could be Rubi, but when I heard the voice, it wasn't her. Manny's mother's voice was the one I heard.

"Good morning, Angel, sweetie..." Celina paused before closing the door slightly. "Am I interrupting something?" She inquired.

My heart started racing because I wasn't expecting Manny's mother to enter the room, and I was also embarrassed because I didn't want her to see me in bed with her son. I sat up in bed, pulling the covers over my body.

"Nothing was interrupted by you. We were just sleeping. That's it. Do you need anything?" With a slight smile, I inquired.

Celina then slid the door open a little wider. "Perhaps I should have knocked, but in any case, could you please make breakfast for me? Carlos and I have a few errands to run right quick and my lazy daughter will not do it for me. I'm sorry for bothering you."

I leapt to my feet and smiled as I looked her in the eyes. "You aren't bothering me. Just give me a minute to wash up and I'll be down."

She smiled and blew me a kiss. "Muchas gracias. You have such a lovely heart."

I sighed as she closed the door behind her. I wasn't in the mood to cook breakfast, but since she asked so nicely, I'll oblige. I walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and began a 15-minute body wash. After that, I turned off the shower, wrapped myself in a towel, and walked up to the sink to brush my teeth for 2 minutes.

After that, I did my face routine and dried off my body from the water. I entered the room and I changed into some underwear and a bra. Then I immediately started looking for a cute outfit for today. I put on a very cute but simple outfit that I found.