🍋 Chapter 11 🍋

WARNING THERE IS SMUT WITH PICTURES 17+
______
"Melody if you don't stop kissing my neck you will be punished" my delicious daddy Ron said as I'm kissing him.

"But Daddy~ I'm hornyy" I whined.

He smirked,  Draco had gotten put in detention so now I get alone time with one of my boyfriends.

Picking me up, Daddy brought me to his bedroom.

Laying me onto the bed Daddy closed his door.

Third Person~

"Mmm~ Daddy stop teasing me," Said Melody as Ron lightly sucked on her neck.

"Baby open your legs, so daddy can eat your little pussy" Ron said slowly sinking into Melody's vagina

Melody slowly opened her legs letting Ron get in between them.

"Mmmm ~ Daddy just like that" Melody moans as she plays with his hair while he's sucking on her clit.

Ron adjusts both of them and puts his fingers inside while still eating her out.

"FUUCKK DADDY~ YESS JUST LIKE THAT MMM~~ PUT YOUR COCK IN ME PLEASEEE" Melody moaned wanting more than just fingers.

Ron stopped and lined his big juicy cock up with Melody's hole and slammed in without warning.

"SHITTT!! MMM~" Melody moaned cumming from just the impact.

Ron didn't care, he knew this is what she wanted if she feels the pain she'd use the safe word Lumos, Ron continuously keeps thrusting into her tight pussy.

Ron starts putting his hand around Melody's neck and goes faster

"Where do you want my cum Princess," Ron asked speeding up.

"Mmm right in my pussy Daddy ~ fill me up to make sure I have it all in there" Melody moaned latching onto Ron and going in rhythm with Ron's thrust.

"Now go to sleep baby so Daddy can finish his schoolwork," Ron said doing a cleaning spell on Melody and putting her to sleep.

Melody's eyes shut and laid on Ron's chest falling asleep. Ron heard clapping from the door and saw his other mate standing there with a smirk.

"I could have sworn I closed the door," Ron said smirking back at Draco.

Draco nodded, "Yeah you did but I apparated in so I could get a better show," Draco said climbing into bed kissing Melody's head, and kissing Ron's lips before laying down as well.

"How was detention?" Ron asked petting Draco's head.

Draco sighed, "Fucking Parkinson kept flirting with me while trying to look attractive with only one arm, Like bitch I don't want you especially with one fucking arm you dumb bitch."Draco ranted.

"I can rip off the other arm as well if you want Papa," Melody said with a soft smile.

Draco just laughed and kissed her.

"Go to bed Mel," Draco said before cuddling with her and Ron.

_____

Hey guys, gals, and my nonbinary pals💗

I hope you liked this chapter sorry it's so short but I felt I should update while I'm on here