Chapter 162: Hitting the Unexpected Empire & Beating up Adin

"Your highness, when are you thinking about hitting the Roan Kingdom? We will probably start with the Gyerre territory, right?"

'Aigoo.' Cale shook his head side to side at the things the knight was saying to Adin.

– Human! That knight and the Imperial Prince have such unbelievable thoughts!

'That's exactly how I feel.' Cale approached Adin a little more.

– Human, Human! I am thoroughly observing the inside of this terrace. Just trust me.

Unlike normal terraces, this terrace was divided up on the inside with glass. Cale observed Adin, who was on the other side of the glass.

Something was weird. Adin's complexion was oddly too good.

"Your highness." The Imperial doctor filled the empty wine glass with dead mana as he asked. "Who will you send to the Eastern continent then?"

'The Eastern continent? Why is he suddenly talking about the Eastern continent? To see White Star or something?' Cale frowned.

"I'm not so sure about that."

Adin had an odd smile on his face, but one of the knights who was looking at him asked in a concerned voice.

"Are you planning on going yourself, your highness? Aren't the injuries left by that sword master still there?"

The injuries left by the sword master. He was talking about the injuries Choi Han left on Adin.

"Ah, this?" Adin pointed to his chest.

His skin looked smooth without even the smallest of scars.

"Yes, your highness. I've heard that his aura's attribute is quite tough and that it was difficult to heal. Although I'm certain that you will overcome it, this lowly fool cannot help but worry."

Smirk.

The knight stopped talking. It was because Adin was smirking. It was different than his usual smile that made him look like a good guy. It was clearly a sneer.

"That sword master, Choi Han's attribute is indeed quite tough." Adin took another sip of dead mana.

He did not feel any pain.
He didn't feel anything at all.

He just calmly assessed Choi Han's strength. "But he's only half-complete."

'Half-complete?' Cale's expression turned dark.

Honestly speaking, Choi Han was the one who was struggling the most to improve.
Actually, rather than struggling to improve, the fact that stronger people appeared and some other people got stronger made it so that Choi Han didn't really stand out anymore.

However, Choi Han was strong enough to cause pain to the Dragon half-blood.

'What does he mean by half-complete?'

– Human, I figured it out.

He could hear Raon's voice.

– I figured out what is weird about the Imperial Prince.

Cale flinched at Raon's tone which was serious for once and looked at Imperial Prince Adin's hand. It was the hand that was not holding the wine glass.

There was smoke coming up from his palm. It was aura smoke. It was a thick aura smoke that could only come from a highest-grade expert who was right underneath the sword master level.

Cale remembered that Adin was a highest-grade expert and not a high-grade expert as was publicly announced.

'...But the color of his aura is-
black?'