Chapter 7

Aoko was started cracking her knuckles habitually as she and Izuku rode up in the elevator of the skyscraper that was the Endeavor Agency to meet the big man himself.

"He's not going to meet me and then send me back to America cause I'm a disappointment right away...right?" Aoko asked quietly, more to herself than the green haired man next to her.

"I highly doubt it." answered Izuku as the elevator dinged and the doors opened to the floor, they were meet Endeavor in his office and some of the other sidekicks that were currently working in the tower. There looked to be about a dozen or so people dressed in hero costumes, and some normally dressed people mixed in that were helping answer phones that were ringing and talking to each other around a mess of cubical desks.

"It looks like things are pretty lively around here this afternoon." commented Aoko.

"This is pretty usual. Most of the calls are for basic stuff like robberies, auto theft, fires, accidents, stuff like that. Maybe even some really minor villains, but it would be a lot more hectic if there were any big villains at large. It also looks like Endeavor is still in his office so it must be pretty quiet otherwise." explained Izuku as he led her to the large double doors at the other side of the large open space. He knocked on the door.

"Enter!" boomed a loud voice.

"You ready?" he asked Aoko.

"As I'll ever be, I guess." she breathed before he pushed open the doors to lead her into the large office with a large red-haired man with a large scar on his face over his eye sitting at the desk. He looked up from his desk with his turquoise eyes as they walked in.

"Ah Deku, good to see. I see you have brought Miss. Moore with you, Excellent. Come sit. Deku, you can leave us for now as I go over the contract details with Miss Moore. I will call you back when she'll be ready to go." instructed Endeavor. Izuku nodded before giving Aoko a reassuring smile.

"Will do. See you later, Moore," Izuku said as he turned to leave. "Good luck." he whispered as he passed, closing the door behind himself as Aoko made her was to sit in the chair in front of Endeavor's desk. He watched her studiously as she sat down.

"It's an honor to meet you, sir. Thank you for your offer to let me join your agency." greeted Aoko as she sat down bowed before sitting down.

"It's my pleasure to have someone with a diverse quirk like yours join my agency. When I found you profile and talked with your previous boss only to find out that you were spending most of your time behind a desk...what a waste!" he boomed. Aoko held herself from flinching by his loudness.

"I do have a question sir...why, did you pick me out of all the other possible applicants in the IHEP?" questioned Aoko.

"Like I said your talents were being wasted at your previous agency. I also was looking for someone that would be a good fit into the little special operations squad of highly young pros that I hope to eventually pass my legacy on to. I've been looking for new young members to help better round out the skill sets as of right now I have my son, Shoto, Deku, who brought you here, and Dynamite. They are pretty well rounded and have worked together now since the beginning of high school, but the squad is lacking in some areas. Specifically in their defense as their quirks are best suited for offence. Your mix of quirks will hopefully help in supporting their weaknesses and they can help yours." Endeavor explained as he pulled out some papers from his desk.

"Your quirk, while can be used offensively, it seems that you primarily focus your efforts on search and rescue, and damage control when you are out in the field, correct?" he asked as he read the report that he had on Aoko's past work experiences.