why

y/n pov

for hours the class had done activities and or training with the avengers and everyone was very happy a smile never leaving their faces, some backed away a bit when they were back with black widow and mj had mastered a bunch of her knife skills, tossing them right past someone's ear or just throwing it up in the air. It was quite funny to be honest.

Now we were about to move onto the next thing all just sitting or standing drinking some water when wanda comes up to me. I hope she doesn't do anything embarrassing because i was will other people in my class as well not just my friends, she comes over and whispers in my ear which sounded like talking to me bc of my blessed hearing. ' i got intel' she informs be, i nod and walk away from the group to a corner away from the others. This left a very confused group of teenagers.

'what is it?' i question

'i saw tony talking to kady and changing things on both their ipad' she tells me and i hope they are not doing what i think they are doing

'you don't think-' i ask

'sadly yes i think tony has changed some of your tour so you will run into us more' i groan and lean my head on her shoulder she puts a hand in my hair running it through. I didn't want to move. She places a soft kiss on my head to which i smile at.

'get a room lovebirds!' sam yells, i raise my hand holding up my middle finger in his direction.

'Y/N Y/L/N!, you do not get to flip of an avenger apologise' the teacher orders saying sorry to them for my behaviour, i can see my people trying not to laugh, i figured my class is gonna find out sooner or later so i decide to follow my teachers orders in my own way. I lift my head off wandas shoulder taking a step in their direction, i roll my wrists before continuing.

'i am sorry uncle sam for flipping you off even though you deserved it bird man' i say also signing for clint who had taken his hearing aid out whe the class got annoying. Clints expression in happiness and shock which i laugh at. However i don't think my teacher liked this, he was about to storm over when tony came over.

'10pm come to the private elevator bring your friends' he tells me i nod confused before getting called back to my group by kady

3rd person pov

'okay guys next on the tour is free time??' kady looks to tony for explanation because he had changed it to this.

'yes free time, i will take you guys up to the floor you will be staying at tonight, there is a games room, tv, your rooms, mini sports room/courts so just have fun' everyones eyes light up as they eagerly follow tony and kady into the elevator. 'ok kiddos to make this faster peter, y/n can you take some kids in the private elevator and ill take the rest up with kady' they nod grabbing their friends and tolerable people to the other door. However flash weaselled his way into the group as well. Peter and y/n solute tony who rolls his eyes at them still smiling. They push the classmates into the elevator and talk to Friday who was not happy with unortherised people in the private elevator.

'FRIDAY mr stark asked us to bring them up please take us up' peter tried

'im sorry mini stark i cannot do that' Friday responds peter sighs and turns to y/n to try

'hey FRIDAY override code 3-7ab, password romonova' y/n speaks her Russian accent seeping through.

'access granted little widow' and with that the class begins to go up.

'how did you do that?' peter questions

'mum taught me all the override codes that she defiantly did not get from Fridays coding' y/n whispers and gives him a look saying you cant tell tony. he nods, they talk quietly, however flash makes his presence known

'what is up with you freaks' he questions this makes the friends turn their heads in his direction

'to which you mean' y/n smirks

'you' he says as if it were obvious 'whats with you calling everyone uncle and why were you talking to the scarlet witch like you were friends, as if they would waste any time on you' he scolds. y/n just takes a big breath bc she knows that her family is gonna find out about this and kill flash so she doesn't bother, soon enough the doors open before flash had made another comment.

'what took so long??' tony questions

'Friday wouldn't let us up' y/n gives the simple answer tony nods and leads the kids through the hallway to the main lounge. Everyones mouths hung open at the sight of the big room.

'okay so couches ,mini fridge, kitchen with snacks drinks and lollies, tv, coffee table the works, down this hall is the rooms you will need to be in groups of 2 each has a bunk and a small couch so your welcome to lounge in there, each room has a ipad which controls the LED's, room temp you can connect your spotify through your rooms speakers bla bla ask Friday she will tell you any other things and just into that door is the games room with a pool table, air hockey, main arcade games, your badges will cover all that than into that room there' he says pointing to a different door 'is the sports room with tennis, basket ball etc just ask Friday to change the layout its all auto mated, and if im correct dinner is in 2 hours?' tony looks over to kady for confirmation she nods. 'sweet also teach last door on the right of the hallway is a room with a double bed for you' tony points and the teacher thanks him grateful. Tony walks out and everyone runs to put their bag in their room having fun until dinner. 

A/n 

SLIGHT HAWKEYE SPOILERS KINDA

last nights hawkeye episode was something and the ending