TWENTY SIX

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

After training everyone looked like zombies, I didn't blame them

After training everyone looked like zombies, I didn't blame them. Kassian worked all of us hard, to the bone, feeling completely exhausted and frail. Everyone looked like they needed a good night's rest because it would only get tougher from here.

Kassian wanted to push everyone to their limits, it was obvious. Every Alpha wants their pack to excel and be the best, it helps with power and dominance.

It was also obvious that Kassian was in a bad mood, I had no idea what was riding up his ass but it was clear as day that something was irritating him.

Curiosity got the better of me, after my shower I wandered down to the kitchen to get some water. The house was silent, most people had probably passed out from their lack of mobility in their limbs.

I perch onto the kitchen table and keep my ears pricked at all times, Kassian was still in his office. The light from down the hall was bright and his door slightly ajar, but instead of intruding, I decided to wait.

After a couple of minutes the lights turn out and footsteps drop against the floor lightly, missing the kitchen and heading straight for the stairs.

I push myself up from the table and walk towards the stairs myself, watching as Kassian reaches the top and heads towards his bedroom. My feet catch up with him as we approach his door but without a second warning he turns to me, eyes wide and full of anger.

"Why are you following me?" He demands harshly, noticing how his fists had begun to ball at his sides. "I told you to stay away."

For a moment my eyes flick over his face and his harsh stance. "What is wrong?" I ask as I focus back on his eyes again. "I thought what we said the other night was mutual, now you're angry with me."

"Nothing is wrong," his jaw tenses.

I could sense a lot of emotions echoing from his aura, he was angry. Beyond angry.

My eyebrows crease as I take a step forward, pressing my hands to his broad shoulders and working my hands down to his elbows, then back up again. "I can help you like you helped me," I say barely above a whisper.

Kassian studies me for a moment, a look of confusion washing over his face. I could smell his own arousal, it was so clear that he needed to do something with his frustration.

My feet shuffle closer, our faces merely inches apart. "You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually. "If that's what you want. I'm consenting."

His eyes turned from brown to black within a matter of seconds, his nostrils flare as he attempts to keep everything together but I could tell he was struggling. He opens his mouth to speak but ends up pressing his hand to my throat, slamming me into the corridor wall.