Chapter : 04

"I want you both to marry each other and live a happy life."

After hearing this words both Beautiful boy's eyes widened in surprise. Both looked at each other for few minutes and then glanced at grandma kim. She was smiling softly and nodded her head. They both looked at each other and then nodded slowly after looking down. " Taehyung, take jungkook to the special place and you both have a good conversation. Me and Hae-won will also catch-up till then." Taehyung nodded curtly and got up, he looked at jungkook and ushered him to the special space mentioned by her grandma.

Jungkook followed him like a lost little puppy, bunny to be honest. His doe eyes where admiring and studying the beauty of the nature while his lips were forming an O while he was nodding his head. Suddenly Taehyung stopped walking and lifted his chin while his eyes were adoring the view of stars hugging the night sky. He looked at jungkook and saw him looking at the same Beautiful sky. He was going to talk to him but jungkook beat him, "I know you don't want to marry me, Mr. Kim and you said yes 'cause of Grandma Kim." He was still looking at the sky which was having a good cuddling session with the stars. He smiled softly and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't shocked, that would be an understatement. But his handsome face was moulded in stone cold features, jungkook averted his Beautiful doe eyes from the sky to the handsome blonde haired male in front of him. He looked at his expression and chuckled," I know everything, Mr. Kim. Don't be this surprised. To be honest, I too don't want to marry you, but I don't want grandma kim to be sad and after analyzing the things my nana told me, I concluded that she's smiling after ages and is genuinely happy. I don't think I would be able to snatch away that happiness. That's why I agreed." Taehyung was damn shocked. How can be someone so pure hearted? And no one, no one was able to know what's going on in this Mysterious KIM TAEHYUNG'S Mind, then how jungkook knew it? But he didn't show it and continued to look at the stars in front of him with cold demanour.

" I am quite astonished by your qualities, Mr.Jeon." Jungkook smiled softly at the compliment but frowned when he called him Mr. Jeon. He turned towards Taehyung and said in soft voice, "Call Me Jungkook, Mr. Kim. I am younger than you." Taehyung looked at him and nodded and also said in his deep like ocean voice," Call me hyung instead of Mr.Kim, jungkook." Jungkook smiled softly at the mention of his name. He nodded subtly and gazed at the beautiful night sky in front of him.

Later...

Taehyung was sitting on the luxurious arm chair kept in his balcony with a black night robe on, while his jet black wet hairs were falling on his hairs making him look like a god, while his dainty fingers were holding a glass of red wine where it was glowing in more of a cherry colour in the dark moonlight. His Beautiful eyes Were playing with the starlight's while mind was occupied of the memories of things happened today.
(Yes, he dyed his hairs)

His mind was occupied in thoughts when he heard a knock on his door, "Come in, Yeonjun. You don't need to knock the door everyday." He rasped in his deep voice.

Kim Yeonjun

Kim Yeonjun.
20 Years old.
Younger brother of Taehyung.
Second Taehyung To Be Honest.
Is scared of His Elder Brother
Is in 2nd year of college.

He heard shuffling behind the door and then heard the door open. There was second Taehyung standing with all his glory weary a white night robe with his jet black hair swiped backwards showing off his forehead while his dainty fingers had simple gold rings in them. He saw his brother standing up and leaning towards the balcony, his back was powerful enough to make yeonjun shiver at the sight. He walked towards his brother and stood behind him, he smiled at the person in front of him. Sure, he was scared of his elder brother but he also loved his brother dearly after their parents. His brother was his role model and also was a father to him. He never showed him love but he knew how much his hyung love him.

"How was your day at University today, Yeonjun?" This question always came out from his hyung whenever he went to meet him. His hyung cared about his days at University, but he never showed it. He just asked it simply as if it doesn't matters to him. "Good enough, hyung." Yeonjun replied, silently. He heard a hmm in deep voice from his hyung who was still looking at the Beautiful stars. He did not have the courage but he gathered it somehow and walked closer to his hyung and kneeled down in front of him, he took his hand from the railing and asked hesitantly, "H-how was your d-day, hyung?"

Taehyung looked at him with tiger gaze and saw his brother trembling a bit and his heart hurt a bit but that was for his own's brother's good. He nodded and looked back again at beautiful sky and said, "Better, you are getting a brother-in-law soon in this house." After listening to second part of his hyung his eyes widen in surprise, he was going to start squealing but saw when his brother was looking at him and he maintained his posture just in royal manners. Taehyung saw this and smiled internally. He rolled his eyes outside and opened his arms since he knew yeonjun only came for this to him. Yeonjung quickly hugged his hyung and his his face in his chest feeling protect. His hyung patted his back and gave him a tight hug. Yeonjun smiled and Taehyung felt it. He kissed his brother head and gave him the love he was craving for. Two old eyes were watching this scene and smiled looking at the two but was still scared about the truth that's gonna reveal in front of Taehyung soon.

Sorry for not updating, as I was busy in exams and stuff. But I will try to update soon.
That's it for today!
Thank you for reading.
Enjoy! <3