Chapter 55: Army

---

A day passed, Hawks begins to search where the criminals that kidnapped Y/n is keeping. As he learned from Kanzaburo, they were planning to transport him later night.

Meanwhile, at the UA. Midoriya, Togata and Eri were having lunch at the cafeteria.

"Deku-san, can we go and visit him again?" Eri asked, looking up at the broccoli haired boy.

"Of course. I was planning to ask Aizawa-sensei about it." Midoriya smiled at the little girl who which her mood lighten a little bit.

"How we should get him his (Favourite Fruit)." Togata suggested.

"Yes. Like he used to bring me apples before." Eri smiled brightly, getting excited.

At the moment, Bakugou and Kirishima were heading back towards the classroom. As they came across the faculty lounge, they overheard something that made them stop their tracks.

"Those villains scum! They won't let Tomioka rest!"

"Right now, Hawks is searching the villains hideout where they're keeping Tomioka before they transport him to their base." Principal Nezu stated, staring down at the paper in his hand.

The Principal looks up to the Class 1-A homeroom teacher. "Aizawa.."

"I already know." Aizawa uttered with frustration about how the villains kidnap one of his student again.

"Y/n hasn't fully recover after what happened at the Kyushu and those bastards are taking advantage on it. I'm getting my student back."

Principal Nezu nodded at him with a smile, "I'm counting on you Aizawa."

"So Eraser, how come you're not adopting him yet ehh?" Present Mic jokingly asked, which Aizawa ignore it and left but he's considering it.

"Y-Y/n got kidnapped?" Kirishima uttered. "Bakugou, should we-"

"Like what you and the nerds did before when I got kidnapped? Rescue Y/n." Bakugou cut him off. It may seem that Bakugou doesn't care about it but he does care and wanted to go. "Sensei is on his way to get Y/n back. Might as well prepare a welcome back."

---

Later night, at the underground hideout where Y/n being kept. The man, leading the bandits entered the room. Inside the room is Y/n on his knees with his arms were outstretched and chained.

"Never thought we would actually kidnap you. It's amusing to see you like this." Y/n lift his head to see the man before him.

"But, you're also a dangerous one. After revealing your Quirk and how you brutally beat the demon..."

Y/n remained silent with his head down.

"A quiet one."

"Sir, the Liberation lieutenants will be arriving soon." A henchman says to his leader.

"Keep an eye on the kid." The leader commanded before he left the room.

One of them pulls out Y/n's cash card and Yushiro and Lady Tamayo's photo. "Haha. We got a bonus right here. Look at all these Yens."

They turn their gaze towards the photo. "Who in the world these two? What an eyesore."

Y/n's brow twitched and had an irk in his forehead before he glanced at the chains.

"That drug on the dart you shot on me... isn't enough to weakened me, villains." Y/n focused on his breathing.

"Total Concentration Breathing.."
(Zen Shūchū no Kokyū)