Chapter 19 - [Plans Set in Motion]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

After the lengthy Discussion regarding the Upcoming Sports Festival. We were now In Gymnasium 1 — where All Students Across Grade levels gathered.

Class D was Still Grouped as a Whole, as with other Classes. But the Mere Presence of Elites gathered in one Place, shook my Class to the Core.

We Won the Previous Island Exam, but that didn't really put us in a position that seemed equal to them.

Not to mention literal upperclassmen — who already experienced most of the things we worry about — are going to be part of this too

"Can't you Calm Down? You look like someone who've literally just seen the outside world"

Placing a hand atop Horikita's Shoulder, I managed to stop her from looking around Relentlessly.

Others were doing it as well, don't get me wrong. But She's doing it for a completely different reason.

Horikita Flinched ever so slightly, surprised by me noticing. Taking the Time to Compose herself once more, She Finnaly Put on a Face who's ready for war.

We Sat down on the Floor as Several Students came forward. Being the Only Ones Standing up, our Attention Naturally fell on them 

"I’m Fujimaki, from the third-year Class A. It’s been decided that I will assume command of Red Team"

Apparently, Horikita’s older brother — who she had been looking for —  wasn’t going to take charge.

I would’ve thought that he’d take the lead, being student council president. This just made me wonder when he would make a move.

"I’d like to give the first-year students one piece of advice. The sports
festival is extremely important. Your experiences here will most certainly be applicable to real life. In fact, many of your future exams may look like games at first glance. However, each and every one of them is a crucial battle in which you stake your survival at this school,” said Fujimaki.

His words were somewhat vague, yet still helpful. Hinting the Unnaturality of the School is very Rare After all

"You may not feel motivated right now, but we’re going to try and win
this thing. I want you to hold on to that feeling" Fujimaki continued. He
looked around the assembled Red Team members once again before
speaking. "The only competition which all classes from all grade levels will participate in together is the final event—the 1200-meter relay race. Aside from that, all the other events are divided up by grade level. So, please, feel free to gather and discuss your strategies...... starting now"

As If the signal to a Race, Students Scurried one after another in to their respective Classes.

Class A, noticably moved with confidence while being led by Katsuragi.

Class D on the Other Hand..... Well, I don't want to say we were Completely left out, Frozen by the Sudden Change of Pace... But that's what mostly Happened.

Letting out a Dry Cough. The message I was trying to Convey to the Black Haired Girl slightly beside me was understood without Halt.

"I know... I Know..."
Muttering something as Horikita Stood Up, She Garnered the Attention of our Class.

"It would Seem like we'll be given more time to Plan for the upcoming Festival. So lets make the most of it"

With a Stiff yet Cool opening, The Class Finnaly seemed more like.... You know.... A Class

"Yeah! Let's do our Best Everyone!" The Sweet Echos of Motivation coming from our Class Angel Further Motivated the Hesitant Students as usual.

Following Kushida — Hirata also gave a piece as a Starter. Fully cementing the Goal in our Heads.