CHAPTER 1

Happy reading :)

Anika

"Bhaiya yeh lights yaha lagana waha par nai",I said to the worker who was incharge of the lighting and then went on to find Naina so that we both can see the arrangments for the final time.
[Trans:Brother put up these lights here not there]

"Aree Anika why are you still here go and get ready",Meena aunty said as she came towards me .

"No aunty I will after the arrangements are done",I said .

"Barat will arrive in 2 hours ",Meena aunty said .

"Aunty don't worry we will get ready after everything is arranged ",Naina said carrying 4 boxes in here hands and then placing it on the table behind me .

"Naina even you haven't got ready ?",Meena aunty asked in dis-belief .

"We will go aunty after we are done looking at the arrangements",I said .

"Yes and everything is done we just need to double check",Naina said .

"We want everything to be perfect",I said .

"Aakhir hamari bestfriend ki jo shaadi hai ",Me and Naina said in unsion making Meena aunty smile .
[Trans: Afterall it is our bestfriend's wedding]

"Okay you both win but check everything quickly and go and get ready okay ? And tell Aryan also to check the arrangements along with you two it will be easy ",Meena aunty said .

"Yeah we will and don't let Ishika know that we aren't ready yet ",I said .

"Yeah Otherwise she will throw a fit",Naina said making Meena aunty chuckle .

"Don't worry I won't ",with that she left .

Ishika Sharma mine and Naina's bestfriend was getting married to her long time college boyfriend Karan Gupta today . Ishika and Karan had revealed to their family that they were dating after been in a relationship for 3 years .

And since last year both Agrawal and Gupta family have been telling Ishika and Karan to get married . And when the news came to both the families that Karan had finally proposed Ishika for marriage the families were euphoric to the extent that they wanted to throw a party . I am Glad Ishika and Karan stopped them . 

"Ani you are wearing the green one lehenga na ?",Naina asked as we enter the guest room we were staying in after double checking the arrangements .

"Yes I'm ",I told her .

Quickly wearing our lehenga's we both do each others hairstyles and makeup . And we were ready for our Bestfriend's Marriage .

(Anika's lehenga )

(Anika's lehenga )