Chapter 12

Jisoo and Taehyung relationship get deeper day by day, both love each other than anything... They both make there relationship official.

Jungkook was quite sad and jealous but he didn't show that, he support them no matter what, his friendship with taehyung is more important than anything, he was so so jealous of him, still he
never planned anything evil against him, he support jisoo too...

Jungkook and Taehyung are as usual busy in there work in gaming company, there company now growing at fast rate after updating there new version of game... More than 100 millions people download there game giving them opportunity in every aspect... There income level increases with good pace, staff member where happy and energetic too...

Lisa and her friends where gossiping on random topics in Lisa's bedroom when momo start another topic " Guys, that bit*h now
running after Taehyung oppa, she's really a flirt.... I am wondering why taehyung oppa propose her....as far as I know he never show any interest in any girl, after high school days".
Momo say taking others attention. " Yeah, first Jungkook oppa now taehyung, she's really a flirt". Tzuyu join momo, while lisa just listening them, she never thought like her friends about jisoo, but her rich bit*hy friends always brainwashed her mind with those stupid stuff's. " I don't think she's flirt... I mean she didn't purpose Jungkook nor taehyung oppa, she's never the first to fall in... before lisa finished her sentence momo brag in and change Lisa's mind " Lisa you are so innocent baby, you don't know anything about world, she's only after money and fame, I know such people's very well". Tzuyu and Mina who where listening momo nod in agreement and try to change Lisa's mind...
As lisa trust her friends she didn't say anything and just listen her friends...

" So...it's done, now we will show her true colors and break her poor heart as she do to our lisa". Momo reclaim with a smirk on her face...

Jisoo and Rose are working in hospital, they where treating patients and doing surgeries too... Both are tired after there tiresome day and now are silently sitting in cafeteria of the hospital, both are so tired that they didn't have any energy to speak a word too. They where sipping coffee, as they had to attend a meeting later with senior doctor's about a patient...