[Taekook] I Fell For It pt2

(As requested 😤💖)

(As requested 😤💖)

"Jungkook, that's Taehyung" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip as he looked at the younger. Jungkook looked down, sighing.
"I'll act like I don't know him... " Jungkook says, acting brave. Taehyung walked to them, scratching his nape with an awkward smile.
"Jungkook?" He says and Jungkook starts his act.
"Yes? How do you know me?" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung is shocked, giving Yoongi a stare.

"Hyung..?" Taehyung says and Yoongi sighs.
"Jungkook, let's just go" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook nodded and they walked away as Yoongi wrapped his arm around the younger. As they walked away, Yoongi looked back to see Taehyung stood there.

"Is he looking?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi shook his head. Jungkook sighs in relief, looking back too and seeing that Taehyung is now gone.
"I guess he won't bother me anymore?" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi chuckles, patting the younger's back.

Jungkook sighs as he waits, looking at his watch. Suddenly, someone sat beside him. He looks to his side and sees Taehyung. His eyes widened, biting his bottom lip.
"Hi, I'm Taehyung" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Okay... " Jungkook says, sighing before he looks up at Taehyung.
"Look, Taehyung, if you want me to get back with you, it's not gonna happen" Jungkook says and Taehyung is shocked.

"So you remember me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"I just did that because I don't want you to bother me anymore... Look, Tae... You've hurt me enough... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"Look, Jungkook... I just want us to have a good end... A closure, I don't wanna live knowing I've hurt you... I feel bad... But those sparkles are gone" Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head.

"Are you just here to hurt me more? Look, I haven't moved on from you yet... And I'm trying to" Jungkook says, sighing again.
"Jungkook... I just don't wanna hurt you, I'm moving away... And a long distance relationship is hard" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs.
"If you're moving, then why are you still bothering me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I just want closure... I just want to apologize for hurting you, that's all I wanna do before I leave" Taehyung says, sighing.

"Okay, then I forgive you" Jungkook says and Taehyung stared at him.
"That easily?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Yes, so you won't bother me anymore..." Jungkook says, looking down.
"Oh, okay... I'll leave you for now... Looks like you're busy... Thank you, Jungkook" Taehyung says before leaving Jungkook alone. The younger is left there, and he let tears fall down his cheeks, not daring to look up.