Chapter 68

MIRABELLE'S

Its the next day and right now I'm packing for the trip later on today. I'm in my closet picking out clothes to pack, Xander said a hot place so shorts and dresses.

What really shocked me was how much the dogs have grown. They've gotten bigger and taller, and I've come to know that the twins have been training them for defense, which is good.

Folding the last piece of clothing I put it in the suitcase and closed it. I put it near the door and checked my carry on bag, making sure that I have everything that I need.

After that I looked around the whole room and nodded my head, everything is ready so I whistled to the dogs to follow me and closed my bedroom door behind me.

I made my way to the living room where everyone was waiting. Zeke made his way towards me and took my suitcase.

"You ready to go?" He asked in his usual soft voice.

I nodded and smiled which he returned.

Everyone made their way outside where multiple cars were waiting. I got in with the triplets and everyone went to separate cars.

We started driving towards the airport and soon enough we reached the private lane where our family jet was waiting.

The cars stopped and we got out. The dogs ran over to me and I walked in-front of them towards the plane. We went inside and everyone went to sit.

I sat near the window and the dogs ran around and explored.

Zeke sat down beside me and the rest of the boys started setting up video games.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we'll be flying soon." An attendant kindly said and we did just that.

Soon enough the plane was in the air and I looked out the window, the sky was so blue and the clouds were a lot, it really was a sight to see.

A while later I got bored so I turned around and looked at Zeke.

He looked at me for a second and nodded his head in understanding, he got up and went somewhere while I waited for him.

A while later he came back with a bunch of stuff in his hands.

I looked more closely and saw multiple board games. I grinned and stood up to help him.

We sat down and I looked at the games, thinking about what we should play. I picked chess and se that's how it went for the next couple hours.

We played chess for a while but then switched it up with others. After we got bored of the boated games we played uno.

I won four times in a row which I thought might've annoyed him but looking more closely at him, I saw a small smile playing on his mouth.

A few minutes later the twins joined us. We played a couple more rounds then Elias and Elijah joined in as well.

We played some more but after a while we got bored and decided to watch a movie. A few hours later I felt my eyes become droopy. I lied my head on Zeke's and he wrapped his arm around me.

I decided not to fight the sleepiness and slept.

*******

I felt someone shake me, I popped one eye open and saw Elias grinning.

"What?" I groggily asked and cringed when I heard how cracky my voice was.

I cleared my throat and looked at Elias with raised brows.

"We're gonna land in a few minutes." He said happily and then sat down beside me and fastened my seatbelt.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we'll be landing in Italy  in 5 minutes." I snapped my head to look at Elias, shocked at what I just heard.

"Italy?"

He laughed and replied, "Yes Italy, we're gonna surprise the rest of the family, we haven't told them that you woke up."

I nodded my head and looked out the window, I've always wanted to go to Italy, it's been on my wishlist for years and now it's come true.

Once we landed safely everyone got up and we went down the stairs. The weather was hot, just like I imagined.

Everyone went to separate cars and started heading towards the mansion.

I looked outside the whole way, too engrossed to care about the conversation in the car, it really is a beautiful country.

Soon we reached a black gate which had a big 'R' engraved on it. The guards instantly opened the gate and we headed inside.

We reached the front door and everyone got out. The guards took care of the suitcases and dad, Alexander, and Vincent walked to where I was standing, gawking at the breathtaking castle in-front of me.

"Stand behind us okay princess?, we need to scare the shit out of them." Dad said and winked at the end.

I laughed evilly in my head and nodded. They stood in-front of me and we started walking towards the door.

Dad rang the bell and we waited a bit before it was swung open.

"Antonio? Honey you're here!" Grandma exclaimed and pulled him for a hug.

Due to his massive height I was still hidden so she couldn't see me.

She ushered us inside and towards the living room where multiple voices were heard.

We went inside where I was still hidden.

"Uncle, how's Belle?" One of my cousins asked.

Dad sighed and looked at the floor, faking sadness.

"Don't say it." Grandpa warned as I heard the women gasp.

"No!" Aunt Mary yelled.

"Jesus calm down." Dad rolled his eyes and slightly turned his head sideways and nodded his head, that was my sign.

I pushed my way through them and smiled, "Hey guys!"

Shocked faces were seen all around the room, not a word was heard when suddenly yelling was heard.

"Oh my god!" Aunt Julie cried out.

All of them ran towards at full speed, they hugged me with so much force I stumbled back, for not for Vincent I'd have fallen down.

I hugged them and then my cousins came forward, I hugged them, then my uncles and finally grandpa.

I hugged grandpa the most, feeling comfort and safely in his arms.

After we let go we all sat down in the living room.

"What the fuck happened?" Uncle Angelo exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air.

Dad explained everything in detail, nor leaning out a thing as he talked about what happened.

Everyone was mad but were assured that the people responsible were still being dealt with.

After that we caught up on what we missed and talked for hours.

I also found out that Alexei and his family are gonna stay with us which is exciting.

A few more hours later we had lunch and we went to our designated rooms to rest from the plane.

I changed into shorts and a light cotton shirt and jumped on the bed. I sighed in satisfaction when I felt the cool sheets hit my burning body.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

———

Thoughts???