79-81

Chapter 79 - Just for the fact that he had been Jiang YaGe's enemy, she must save him (1)

Xu WeiWei showed the designs that she had received to Fang JunRong one by one. "Take a look, which logo do you like best?"

Fang JunRong planned to give her skin care product company "Meifang" a new logo. The original one was picked by Li WangJin and looking at it would irritate her. Their best product in the past was a set of astringent, firming toner, and a smoother toner.

Fang JunRong was already at the human trial phase to see whether the result of the makeup product would increase if they used the spring water from her dimension, but it would still take a while before they would receive the results.

She looked over them one by one and finally the second to last one caught her attention. It was the drawing of a mountain surrounded by a ring of water, representing nature. It reminded her instantly of her bracelet, so pointing at that one, she said, "Let's use this one."

Xu WeiWei looked at it and smiled. "Yeah, I quite like this one as well." Then, stroking her own cheek and looking very high-spirited, she said, "Boy, oh, boy. Your beautifying pills are no joke. I took a round of them and now my skin is much firmer than before! And a lot of my friends asked me about it as well."

Fang JunRong's lips curved upward a little. "The ones that I gave you are better than the ones that we will be selling."

Xu WeiWei asked, "How much do you think we should price them at?" A box was one round of treatment containing seven pills inside, one a day. They had already manufactured 10,000 boxes and would be released onto the market in September.

"Let's just make it 888, it's lucky." Fang JunRong didn't feel that it was overly expensive. After all, the effectiveness of her product was much better than others on the market. It was definitely a steal at that price.

Plus, the result was obvious after just one round of treatment.

Had Xu WeiWei never used it before, she would probably feel that it was on the expensive side. But now that she had used them herself, 888 yuan each was dirt cheap.

"Okay, I will start on the marketing then." Xu WeiWei had taken on the position as Vice President since she had come over. The VP before her was Li WangJin's man. Fang JunRong had a deal with Li WangJin. She pulled back her people from Ayron, and he pulled back those who were loyal to him from Meifang.

She couldn't be certain that she hadn't missed any, but at the very minimum, she could be sure that all the ones that held the critical positions were loyal to her. These employees had stayed with her and never strayed in her previous life. They have undergone a lot of hardships. Even just for them alone, she would want to make sure her company only gets better and better.

"Oh right, who do you want to be our spokesperson?"

"You can make that decision. I am not familiar in this area," said Fang JunRong. Then, a name popped into her mind and her face turned cold. "Except for Fang JueMing. I do not want to work with him."

In her previous life, Jiang YaGe had helped him out with her White Jade Cream. Ever since then, Fang JueMing had become one of her loyalists. On many occasions, he used his own status and popularity to help her out. Of course, he only said she was like a sister to him to the general public. His fans had accepted this so-called sister of his and did a lot for her. In her previous life, Li XinYun had experienced a lot of internet violence and all sorts of verbal abuse because of this and was even depressed for a while.

Even though Jiang YaGe might not have anything to do with Fang JueMing in this lifetime, Fang JunRong hated this man and wanted nothing to do with him.