97-99

Chapter 97 - Perhaps, adopting her was the first of his mistakes (1)

Li WangJin woke up at the hospital. He looked around. Lao Sun, his chauffeur, was the only one there looking after him. Neither his unfilial son nor Jiang YaGe could be seen anywhere.

Recalling the incident before he lost consciousness, he felt his chest tightening again. All the anger returned at once, and his voice was gloomy when he asked, "Where's that evil spawn of mine?"

One could tell from his word choice of "evil spawn" how angry he was this time.

Hearing that, Lao Sun had on an awkward look. "Young Master left with Young Miss. He thought you feigned your fainting."

It was Lao Sun who finally couldn't bear it anymore and took his boss to the hospital.

Li WangJin was so angry that his face turned beet red. He felt that if he had died, it would be from anger caused by his unfilial son. When he was going through the divorce with Fang JunRong, Li ShiZe would stand on his side as he defended Jiang YaGe. He had enjoyed that so back then. Now that he had become Li ShiZe's target, he couldn't even describe how that made him feel.

At this very moment, his feelings had oddly overlapped with that of Fang JunRong's in her previous life.

How was it that the son that he had always been proud of turned into someone so unrecognizable?

Li ShiZe was his own son. He couldn't even outright disown him. As for Li XinYun, she was a daughter. Li WangJin never considered her as an option to be a successor.

If disowning Li ShiZe wasn't an option, he'd have to educate him.

He snickered. That son of his. He thought he was strong enough now to treat his own father this way? Then, it's time to let him know that he was just a nobody without the status as the successor of Ayron Corporation.

The company had finally made some profit in the last couple of weeks and money finally wasn't as tight as it was before. With the pressure of finance being lifted some, he was now able to spare some time in teaching his unruly son a lesson.

He made a few calls and gave his commands coldly.

"Freeze all of his cards."

He wanted to see what else he could do without money! And then there's that Jiang YaGe...

He, once again, recalled the look of Wang SiEr. She was smiling tendering at him in his memory, as though she was lending him support wordlessly.

As much as Jiang YaGe looked like her mother, in the end, she didn't not have her mother's sparkling personality. She had the appearance, but not what was inside. She even instigated his son to go against him. He trusted that even Wang SiEr would be very sad if she knew that her daughter had turned out like this.

Then he thought about Wang SiXian. She too, was a pitiful person. She had lost her beauty because of Jiang YaGe. She now stayed quietly at the hospital everyday like a body without its soul.

He was suddenly startled. In certain perspective, Jiang YaGe was a sh*t magnet. Her parents died in an accident; her aunt lost her beauty because of her; even Wang Xiao, whom she only met for the first time, turned into a handicapped person because of her, which had subsequently brought about his series of revenge. And, ever since he had adopted her, his business at his company hadn't been as good as it was before and he further ran into one issue after another. On the flip side, Fang JunRong, who had a poor relationship with Jiang YaGe was getting better and better by the day. Her stupid Beautify Pills was super popular the day it was launched.