𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖6:47 𝙋𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
6:47 𝙋𝙈
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

"Y'all need to sit down somewhere." Kentrell mugged Joe and Ben as they chased each other around the large living room.

"You need to get off yo ass old man!" Ben laughed loudly as he dodged Joe's hand, continuing to run around the room.

Ben tripped over the carpet, causing Joe to trip over his body.

"Ow!" Ben groaned. "Get the fuck off me!"

"I'm hurt too! Yo boney ass back stabbed me!" Joe groaned, rubbing his stomach.

"Y'all childish." Kentrell shook his head, pulling out his phone and getting on Instagram. "All I know is y'all bet not break shit in here."

Kentrell clicked on the Instagram app, checking his DM's like he did once or twice a month. He was instantly disgusted as he saw a post about his opp, Von.

"I thought I told people to stop sending me shit 'bout this bitch ass nigga!" Kentrell yelled, blocking the account that sent the post.

"What happened?" Joe asked, getting up and pulling Ben off the floor.

"People keep sending me shit 'bout Von!" Kentrell yelled, switching to his camera and pressing the live button.

Whenever Kentrell felt like he wasn't getting the respect he deserved, he would angrily rant on live. He didn't like being like that, but disrespectful people brought that side out of him.

Kentrell watched angrily as the views on the live ran up immediately. He wanted as much people on here before he started to go off, wanting as many people as possible to get the message.

"I thought I told y'all stop sending me shit of that bitch!" Kentrell emphasized "bitch". "Ian no fan of him so stop sending me shit 'bout him."

𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙝𝙤𝙚 - 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩???

𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 - 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠

"Matter of fact, don't send me shit 'bout nobody! I ain't nobody fan, don't send me shit!" Kentrell ended the live.

Ben and Joe bursted out laughing, having had held it in the whole time Kentrell was on live.

Kentrell breathed harshly, his anger radiating off of him in waves. He pinched his temple trying to calm himself down.

"Tell Ty and 3Three to bring the weed, I'm stressed."

"Ight." Ben laughed, getting his phone to calling Tyquian.

It rung twice before Ty answered the phone. "Wassup?"

"Aye, Yb said bring the weed. He stressed." Ben giggled.

"When is that nigga ever not stressed?" Tyquian asked.

"Ion know just bring it." Ben laughed, hanging up.

Tyquian and 3Three arrived 20 minutes later with the weed.

//

Two hours had passed since they had started smoking, and they were gone.

"They needa make a buffet for weed." Ben passed the blunt to Joe. "I'll be in that bitch everyday."

"On Baby Joe." Kentrell laughed, passing his blunt to Tyquian.

"Nigga, I'm right here." Joe took the blunt out of his mouth, smacking his lips.

"Oh." Kentrell's eyes lowered even more. "Ian see you."

"Pass the fucking blunt." 3Three mugged Joe, scrunching his face up.

"Bitch, shut up." Joe mugged him, still hogging it.

"Never mind, yo ass lips been on it too long." 3Three's face scrunched up in disgust.

"He said ass lips!" Tyquian laughed loudly, pointing a finger on Joe's face.

"Get on!" Joe smacked his hand out of his face.

"Y'all let's hit up this girl party." Ben showed the girl Instagram story. "It started a few minutes ago."

"Ight, come on." Kentrell stood up off the couch, walking out the front door and sitting in the backseat of his truck.

" Kentrell stood up off the couch, walking out the front door and sitting in the backseat of his truck

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
8 𝙋𝙈
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Von look at this." Muwop showed Von his phone.

It was a screen recording of his opp, Kentrell yelling on live as usual.

"What that gotta do with me?" Von asked, taking a pull from the almost finished blunt before putting it out.

"He talking about yo ahh." Lontrell laughed, finishing his blunt.

Von took the phone out of Muwop's hand, seeing what Kentrell had to say.

"I thought I told y'all stop sending me shit of that bitch!"

Dayvon's ears perked up at the word "bitch". Dayvon understood that Kentrell didn't want people sending him post about him, but the disrespect was unnecessary.

"I'll do some when I see em." Von laid back on the couch, too high to care.

"Aye, y'all!" Durk walked into Von's living room. "Let's go to this lil' party 'round the corner!"

All Von heard was party and he was off the couch and out the door.

——————

(𝙖/𝙣 - 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧!!! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧?)