Attitude

Aizawa's POV:

I came home after not only needing to teach my class but also Vlad's for some reason he just got sick. He should have just come to work with his sickness and not let me have his class too. Needless to say that I was soo happy coming back home.

Tho once I arrived I found Izuku and Hitoshi asleep with each one of them having a phone or a book in their hand. I couldn't help it and made a picture. It was only now that I saw the tear running down Izu's cheek. He was crying in his sleep.

Me: Iz-

Zashi(whispering): sshhh! Don't wake him.

I nodded and followed him out of the room leaving them be. The feeling of something happening was getting stronger and I was regretting taking up Vlad's class and not being home any sooner.

Me: What happened?

Zashi: I love you too! And why does anything always need to happen?

Me: Porblem kitten is crying in his sleep. Am I that wrong?

Zashi: No.

Me: So what happened?

Zashi: Eri broke his necklace.

Me: The Emerald Teardrop from his mother?

Zashi: Yes.

Me: How?

Zashi: You know how he doesn't take it off expect when he takes a shower cause he doen't want to damage the stone?

Me: Yes?

Zashi: Well Eri took it while he was showering.

Me: Oh.... but that doesn't explain how it ended up broken.

Zashi: Well she didn't wanted to give it back and then broke it.

Me: Zashi, you're keeping something from me.

Zashi: ... She lied saying Izu gave it to her.

Me: So I was right.

Zashi: Looks like it and even when we confronted her she didn't wanted to tell us the truth.

Me: And?

Zashi: Well she got angry with us since Izu basically was begging her to give it back to him and threw it on the floor.

Me: .... *Sigh*.... how is he?

Zashi: You know how much it means to him. We need to find someone who can fix the broken stone.

Me: There is someone. 

Zashi: Who?

Me: There is this kid in vlads calss who can use stones as a weapons. 

Zashi: How does that work?

Me: They use a stone and let it grow into a weapon creating one basically.

Zashi: Ohhh.... You mean they can fix it?

Me: Worth a shot. I'll ask him tomorrow. Where is the stone?

Zashi: With Izu. He didn't let me have it.

Me: Understandable and Eri?

Zashi: In her room mad at me and everyone else.

Me: Let me have a word with her.

Zashi: You sure? I tried it earlier but she just started throwing her stuffed toys at me.

Eri?

That sweet girl we rescued did?

I wonder what's wrong with her to have that attitude...

Zashi: I'll get you a coffee while you doing it and wait for you in our bedroom.

Me: Thanks.

So I went to the kids shared room and the moment I opened the door a cat plush was thrown right at me.

Me: Eri?

Eri: Dad?

Me: Can I come in?

Eri: Yeah.

I went in and sat right next to her bed where she was laying on hugging her own pillow.

Eri: Why is everyone mad at me! I did nothing wrong!

Me: Be honest with me, did you take the necklace?

Eri: No!

Me: Eri.

Eri: ...yes but it was finders keepers! I found it!

Me: Eri, do you know how much the necklace means to Izuku?

Eri: A lot.

Me: Then why didn't you gave it back to him?

Eri: It was mine!

Me: Eri. What you did was wrong. You stole it from him and broke it too... Would you like him to steal your stuff and break it?

Eri: No.

Me: Why did you do it?

Eri: I thought it was something he got for me. It's such a girly necklace too.

Me: Eri, did you saw him wear it?

Eri: Yeah...

Me: Then why did you think he would give it to you?

Eri: It looked pretty and I liked it. I wanted to wear it. 

Me: *Sigh* Don't take his stuff without asking next time and you need to appologize to him.

Eri: Wha- why?!

Me: Eri, did you listen what I said. You did something bad and the least you can do is appologize.

Eri: .... fine....

Me: Now go to bed snowflake it's already late.

I really couldn't believe what I just heard. At first it was Izuku not accepting her and then after we cleared the missunderstanding and gave him the help he needed he started treating her nicely but tended to avoide her most of the time. There was really nothing I expected and I was gratefull for how he was treating her so I was happy.

Tho now I had Eri hating him for a reason I don't understand. There were a couple of lies here and there and I saw Izuku denying them at first but after a while just going with it. I could tell he didn't wanted to make a fuss about it. He even gave up his belovid attic room to her so she could have a room where she could play and where we could have some playing stuff too.

Me: *sigh*

He is a good kid. 

How did this even turn out like this?

He did gave in a couple of times just so she would get what she want... but why is she acting up like this all of the sudden?

She wasn't like this until a couple of mounths ago...

Is ther something happening to her while she is in preschool?

Where did she et the attatude from?

It does remind me of how quirkless people are treated....

Did someone gave her the wrong idea?

I'll need to talk to her about this tomorrow. It is already late after all.