Chapter 54: Together Against Fate

CHANGE THE FUTURE

BARDOCK AND GINE, TOGETHER AGAINST FATE

(FYI: THE BARDOCK TIMELINE IN THIS STORY IS A COMBINATION OF BOTH FATHER OF GOKU AND DRAGON BALL SUPER: BROLY, ADAPTING ELEMENTS FROM BOTH, CREATING THE BSG VERSION OF BARDOCK'S STORY, YOU CAN READ THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS TIME IN THE CAULIFLA X READER BACKSTORY)

Grand Priest: I will send you two back to your times, with your current power, you'll maintain everything you know now and be able to change your history with your actions...

Bardock: Returning to our time...

Gine looked around at the people before her, her son, her grandsons, and the family that Kakarot has made over the years on Earth

Gine: I-Is that such a good idea!

Grand Priest: You two remaining here may do more damage than creating a new timeline

Gine sighs

Bardock: It'll be fine, Gine... I promise. All of them will exist in this new time anyways.. well.. maybe Gohan, Goten, and Y/N may not be the same... but...

Gine nods

Gine: Alright...

Gine runs over to Kakarot hugging him again as Bardock walks up to Y/N

Bardock: Y/N...

Bardock extends a hand and Y/N meets him there

Bardock: I wanted to thank you

Y/N: Thank me? Why?

Bardock: Without you, and everyone here.. I'd still be stuck in that damn mask..

Y/N: Eh, it was nothing.

Bardock and Y/N chuckle before he pulls Y/N into a hug. 

Bardock: One more time.. thank you...

Bardock lets Y/N go before returning to Gine's side

Grand Priest: Now that you've said your goodbyes.

Whis hands his father his staff. The Grand Priest taps the staff on the ground, below him, the floor seemed to be replaced with a sea of stars.

Gine: GOODBYE EVERYONE!

Everyone waved as The Grand Priest tapped both Bardock and Gine and in a flash, both were gone.

-

After being transported to this new timeline by the Grand Priest, Bardock began to hear voices, he recognized each of them, it was his old squad mates.

Tora: That was one heck of a party, wasn't it?

Fasha: If you say so. I don't remember any of it.

Tora: You're a typical ape, Fasha

Fasha: Oh, shut up! I don't see how you guys remember anyway. It's elephants that aren't supposed to forget, not apes!

Borgos: I'm with you, Fasha. To me, it's like waking up from a dream. You kind of remember it all, but it just slips away.

Shugesh: I don't remember much either. I remember the crusty little devil that gave me this!

Shugesh ran his thumb over a scar on the side of his face, that's when Bardock sat up, looking around, seeing his old team. Bardock's eyes widened, seeing his crew again and being in his old body was a lot to take in.