6th wheel 🎡

A/N: if you have any cute ideas for Jin to tease jk comment them....

Jimin POV
I woke up in the arms of my alpha. The most beautiful moment for me. I held his hands that were securely wrapped around me.

I snuggled closer into his embrace. The cold air of the winter Seoul morning didn't seem to phase me. I felt hot, like I was burning, being in Hobi hyung's arms was magical.

We were unclothed and my skin was pressed against my alphas. My pale skin was littered with hickeys and I still felt horny. The mark on my neck where my alpha bit me was sore but I knew it would come out beautiful.

Hobi hyung slept as I looked at him. I trailed my fingers against his mark the one I made last night.

I thought about how the events passed and I blushed. Nuzzling my neck back into my alphas arms I recalled what happened.

~ Flashback to last night ~

Jimin moaned as Hoseok thrusted in and bit into his neck. Jimin's eyes laced with tears as he felt his orgasm reach its climax.

He gripped onto hoseok's back digging his nails into his skin. Then he reached forward ready to mark Hoseok too. Just like that their mark was created and two souls were finally connected.

They came as Hoseok pushed his lips onto Jimin's giving him a messy, hungry kiss. Moans and filthy sounds could be heard as Jimin's plump lips were being devoured by Hoseok.

His usual caring and soft side disappeared as Hoseok went rough. Jimin enjoyed every moment, the hair pulling, the hard rough thrusts and the hungry kisses.

They pulled apart to a string of saliva connecting them, connecting their love.

That night Hoseok stayed in Jimin and held him tightly. His omega was tired and as his alpha he made sure in the morning he would take care of him.

Hoseok kissed Jimin on the forehead and they drifted off to sleep. Finally, mated and content in each other's arms.

~ End of flash back ~

I woke up a second time and this time Hoseok hyung was awake. He was softly rubbing my back and I looked up to him smiling at me.

"Good morning my love". I kissed his nose and said "morning alpha". He just continued to smile at me and I was blushing so much.

"It's time for me to pamper my omega all day come on my love. You lay in bed whilst I get a warm bath ready for you".

Just as he said he got up from the bed and I was missing his warmth already. He walked into the bathroom and ran the hot water. He put a nice bath gel and bath crystals inside.

Then he came up to me wrapped me up in the duvet and took me to the bathroom. "I can't have my little omega cold now can I?"

I just held onto his neck and appreciated how lucky I was. He slowly put me in the bathtub and let me soak in the hot water.

In the mean time he went to take a shower in another room and came back all dressed and ready to go downstairs.

I soaked in the bath for 15 minutes as hobi hyung watched me with a fond smile.

After picking me up and not letting me walk at all or even get dressed by myself we went downstairs. Keep in mind I was still in my hobi hyung's arms.

The rest of them were sat in the dining table as I whined to be put down but still hyung didn't put me down.

Instead he sat down and made me sit on his lap. "Jimin hush, let me do everything why are you so adamant on making this hard for me?" I just sighed and let him take over.