💀of course it's an ambush💀

Alex POV

Worst nap ever. 0/10 never doing again.

But we made it a few miles out from the base. We would have to walk a little to be stealthy enough so we don't alert the guards.

I was strapping two expandable bow staffs to my hips. I was trying out a new weapon since Peter  didn't really enjoy the fact of the knives and stabbing so I switched it out for a bow staff, for now at least.

I still keep a small knife on me just in case, Peter still had one to but rarely ever used it. It was mainly for cutting webs and ropes but you never know.

But back to the bow staffs

I wanted to try something new and I saw a guy on YouTube doing parkour with a staff so I wanted to try it out. So the next day I went out and bought a bow staff (please don't ask how I got it) and I went out to a abandoned wear house that me and Peter often used to train at and started practicing with it.

It took me a long time to get it right or at least good but finally I can work with it. That day ended up with a lot of bruises and Venom gaining a lot of blackmailing material but it was worth it.

I put a few glitter bombs in my pocket of my tool belt. What I'm not gonna carry around real bombs, so glitter will have to do.

Steve went over the plan once again and made sure we all knew what to do. My main job was to take out as many agents as I could and to kill the other symbionts. No normally Peter says not to kill But the only way to get rid of the symbionts are to kill them or give them a host. So either way it's not really the best situation so I just kill them.

I stood by the doors of the queen jet with Peter by my side. The rest of the avengers were finishing up plans and getting set up. Soon enough the avengers were done and ready to go and take down the base.

"Time to nut up or shut up....  gods I love Woody Harrelson" I muttered at the end walking out of the jet.

"So, we got about a mile walk out then we go in and take out the place" Steve confirmed.

"Got it cap" Peter mock saluted and started walking forward next to me.

I turned over Wanda and looked at her "So your like one of the big supers" I asked her.

"Yes I suppose I am" she answered me.

"So I have a big question, what material is your suit made of" I asked.

Wanda's suit was really cool. It had a deep red headband and was almost like a dress it almost looked like leather but it also looked soft. The suit also looked like it had a type of leggings underneath them. 

(The suit she uses is the one from Wanda Vision)

"I don't really know what material my suit is made out of" she admitted

"I don't really know what material my suit is made out of" she admitted. "But I do think there is some nano tech imbedded in it" she pointed out.

"Awesome" I gushed.