EP15: fill the blank

"okay

"okay... so you're telling me that you met a guy that's literally your type, you've been talking to him for like month and a half, he's like an angel AND he doesn't talk" pecan frowned and curled dagger's strand of hair around her finger

"yup" dagger hummed and petted a cat in her game

"first of all, dagger, my love, he's imagined" pecan scoffed, rolling her eyes "second of all... where is my real dagger, why haven't you fallen for him yet?"

"the fuck he's not! i'm just keeping you away from him since a) you're famous and if he recognises you, he'll connect the dots. b) you will scare him" minerva mumbled "and no, i haven't fallen for him yet since i don't know if you remember – i have! trust issues!"

"do you though? you didn't know him when he drove you to the hospital. you entered a strangers car and went with him to ikea. like, you don't really know him now. what's his profession? why isn't he talking? DOES HE HAVE A PARTNER? MAYBE HE DOES, MINMIN!" pecan shoot her hands in the air

"shut up" dagger mumbled and stood up from her friends lap "you're jealous?"

"ME? NEVER" pecan crossed their arms on their chest, rolling eyes dramatically

"you're not my only irl friend anymore!" dagger hummed and kneeled down just to pick up cornelius gently

"no, no, i'm proud of you. you're growing! you're not a loser who's friends with her god son and a friend from school. now you also have a strange neighbour as your friend! adorable!" pecan said sarcastically but minerva knew pretty well when her friend was being honest.

they heard a knock on the door.

minervas eyes widened.

"stay here. don't move a muscle or i'll send the picture to dream!" the brunette hissed and closed the door from her bedroom, coming up to her front door.

a soft smile painted on her lips as she saw ajax. he grinned when he noticed cornelius in her hands.

"hi ajax! what's up?" minerva asked and tilted her head, carefully looking at her bedroom door. when she looked back at him, he was holding his phone out.

i'm going shopping and i thought maybe you want something?

a grin formed on her lips and she hummed, thinking.

"i'll check. wait– hold him, please" minerva said and put cornelius in his hands. the guinea pig squeaked at the move but once in ajax's hands, he calmed down.

minerva walked up to the fridge and frowned, looking for ice cream.

"do i need something?" she hummed to herself but suddenly she got a text from pecan. minerva rolled her eyes and turned around to look at ajax.

he was standing slightly inside, leaning on the doorframe but his eyes were fixated on cornelius. his veiny hands were rubbing his black fur gently.