Going Home / Two

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to miss you so much, darling." sobs my mother.

After so many attempts of putting my heavy trunk in the car without weighting it down, we finally arrived at the station. Mother finally use a spell to make it light only after I told her to do something or we're gonna be late. 

We would have both of our backs broken at the same time with the trunk cause we keep putting it in and out and then in and carrying it up and down and under. 

Glad that was over!

Once I get to the place, it's crowded with smoke from the train, chattering kids and teenagers and their crying parents. Some holding their pets, some holding their brooms and kits in hand and about to board and some who are already in their seats, talking to their parents out of the window and some that are still stuck with their parents. Some like me.

"I'll be back next year, mother." I laugh, "Don't cry." I hug her tightly while she sobs softly in my arms.

"I know." she sniffs, "But the house is going to be empty without you." she pats my head down as she examines my face.

"You have Aurora and Loki with you, mum. They will keep you annoyed while I'm gone." I chuckle, "They love having zoomies at 3 am, so that will keep you company."

We both laugh before she says, "Write to me everyday and stay out of-"

"Trouble." I continue her sentence rolling my eyes, "I won't go around looking for it, mum. Relax." I giggle and she suddenly pats my robe, starts to check me.

"And have you got all your things?" she looks around, "Your books? Your wand-" she gasps as she turns around dramatically, "Where's you wand?" 

She knows that I'm clumsy and sometime a bit forgetful. Just a bit.

I put my hands inside of the pocket of my robe to show her my wand, "I have it right here, mum, chill." I smile and put it back in the pocket after I gave it a 360 turn of the wand to her.

She nods softly before cupping my face with her soft hands. I slightly tilt my head to the side as I let her sweet talk to me.

"Write to me about everything." she starts, "Write to me if you need anything. Money, sweets and even some advice about boys if you need." she winks at me as I groan lightly and roll my eyes.

And at the same time, the train whistles for the last time, indicating that it's about to board. Everyone starts to get in quickly after giving one last hugs and kisses to their parents. My mother suddenly hugs me again and I hug her back to satisfy her before I leave for a year. 

"I have to go now, mother." I sing, "Are you trying your best to make me late?"

"I'm sorry, honey." she finally lets go, "Now have fun." she smiles and kiss me on the forehead.

I basically have to run to catch the train and I practically have to jump on it too. 

"Goodbye, mum! I LOVE YOU!" I beam and wave at her as I shout.

"I LOVE YOU, TOO!" she waves back frantically, trying to catch the train with me but stops as it got out of her reach.

The train starts to pick up its pace and everything including my mother from the station became small and slowly out of sight. 

I sling my bag behind me while I try to find a compartment to sit down. I was the last one to get on the train so most compartments were full. I really wanted to sit at the window seat cause of what my mother have bragged to me about. The view. The amazing landscape and the beautifully color changes of the sky when the sun starts to set. 

That was the least what my mother told me.

So I have to walk down to the very end of train and try not to knock into any of the kids that were running around. I look left and right, looking for a compartment to sir. I got some stares and glares from some mean looking teenagers and some smiles and grins from some kids.

As I got to the middle end of the train, I see an empty seat with some three boys. I hesitate for a bit but seeing that the blond boy who is looking out the window and have whatsoever no interest in the two bulky boys across him who are arguing about something, I slid the compartment door.

"Is this seat taken? Everywhere else is full." I ask as I smile and that's when the blond boy turns.

His piercing blue eyes make contact with my brown ones and I can't help but feel that they stared into my soul. The two boys also stop talking as they also look up at me.

"No, you can sit." the blond boy replies coldly as he looks up and down at me before immediately turns away to look out the window.

Guess I'm not going to be sitting at the window this time. Great! 

"Thanks." I exhale softly and sit down beside him. "My name's Hela, Hela Venus." I introduce myself as I put out my hand to the blond boy.

"Well, name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." he replies again, exaggerating his last name. 

He turns to his side and looks at between my face and my hand before turning away again, not taking my hand. I can see the reflection of his face, smirking in the glass of the window.

I put away my hand awkwardly and embarrassingly. I turn quickly to face the two boys already smirking at me.

"I'm Vincent Crabbe and he's Greggory Goyle." the smaller one said.

"Nice to meet you." I half-smile at them before I take a book out of my hand that I was reading at home but still couldn't finish.

I think to myself as I read the book if I choose the right compartment or not, but I just push it to the back of my head as I start to think about the memories I'll be making at Hogwarts.

I'm finally going home!

I softly smile to myself and mentally screamed in my head as I start reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope this dont suck and i hope you like it. 

and this year is gonna be the otp/5 year but it's gonna be gof/4 year. So they are all 15/16 and not 14/15 and the tournament is going to be held this year. hope you understand what i just said. thank you for choosing to read my book or story.

vote/comment/share <3