ɪɴɢᴜʀᴇᴅ

age: 6

THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!
                                 ♥︎
Scarlett's POV:
We are on holiday in LA with the Marvel cast (jeremy,Robert,Chris.E,Chris.H,Mark,Lizzie and y/n ofc). We are here for about a week, it's just some time off becasue we have been filming for a while.

Me and Lizzie were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee when we hear y/n running down the stairs. "Mommmmyyyyyy" she shouts running. She enters the kitchen, "mommy" she asks me. "Yes y/n" i say raising an eyebrow. She tries to copy with her eyebrow but fails which makes me and Lizzie laugh. "Not funny, anyway can i pls go outside on My Bike pls pls plsssss" she asks with a cute little face. I look at Lizzie and she has a massive smile on her face. "Yeah sure, but we have to come out with you okay" "YAY" she shouts running of to find her helmet.

Y/n runs back into the kitchen with her frozen helmet on. "y/n sweetheart, your helmet is backwards" Lizzie says laughing. Y/n walk over to Lizzie, "Can you fix it please aunt liz" "yes of course sweetie" Lizzie fix's y/n's helmet and we go out the back garden. It pretty big so there was lots of space to ride her bike.

We got outside and y/n started rideing her bike up and down the path, me and Lizzie were just having a chat sitting on the step. "Are you and y/n enjoying it here?" Lizzie asked me. "Yes i love it here it's so nice, especially this part of LA, and y/n loves it too, we actually have a photoshoot tomorrow with her, you can come if you want as the boys are all doing there own thing" "i would love to Scar but my friend from LA has asked if we could meet up so i agreed i'm sorry" Lizzie told me. "It's completely fine Liz, we can show you the photo's we you come back".

We had been talking for about 10 mintues and y/n still having so much fun.

Y/n has been going round and up and down, she went to turn a corner and skidded on the side. All we heard was screams and cry's coming for the back. Me and Lizzie rushed over to y/n to see what happend as we were just talking.

"y/n baby what happend" i ask her picking her up. She just screams cry's. i sit her on the floor and look at her arms and legs as the there were bleeding pretty badly. "Liz do you mind grabbing the first aid box" I ask Lizzie. "yeah sure no problem" she says before running inside.

"hey look your okay y/n". i try to calm her down but she isn't calming. She just screams and sobs. Lizzie comes running out with the first aid kit. Lizzie sits with y/n on her lap as she is screaming and kicking her legs. "y/n baby sit still mommy's gonna help you". Y/n stops moving much but is still crying. I put plasters and wipes y/n'a arms and legs.

I pick up y/n from Lizzie and start rocking her back and fourth. Lizzie had went inside to get some water. I was whispering sweet things into y/n's ear until i head the sobs stop and her breathing even out. I realised she was sleeping. I took her upstairs to our shared room in the holiday house we bought. I layed her on the bed and tucked her in and headed back down to Lizzie.

About a few hours later the men came home and we were all cooking dinner.

Y/n came stumbling down to stairs, i turned around and saw her. She immediately ran up to me and i picked her up and placed her on my hip while i was finishing of dinner. "How was your sleep baby" i ask her. She says nothing digs her head into my shoulder. After we finish cooking dinner we sit down and eat (obviously 🤪🤪) y/n sits there on my lap the whole time and says nothing. "Baby are you hungry" i ask her trying to get her to eat. "mm" she whines and turns her head and puts her thumb in her mouth. "What up with mini over there" Chris asks. "She fell of her bike and took a bad fall" i answer him. "Awh poor thing" Robert coos. "Y/n please eat something" i ask her. She turns her head around again and points at the pasta. I pick some up on the fork and feed it to her. She takes it of the fork with her hand and puts it in her mouth. I hear everyone laughing at the way she just picked it up. After she swallowed the pasta she put her head on my chest and once again put her thumb in her mouth, she has been doing this a lot recently. "i think we should have a games and movie night" Chris.H says. Everyone agree's and thinks it will be really fun.