【93】

Gao Shu fell silent.

Director Yang also started to think to himself.

When the staff saw the two men's slightly solemn expressions, the staff was very flustered, and it turned out that she had said the wrong thing!

She didn't dare to stay for long, just made an excuse and slipped away.

When the staff walked away, Director Yang glanced at Gao Shu and said softly: "It seems like it, if you are worried, you can ask him to clarify later..."

Gao Shu's expression was very solemn, and he shook his head and said, "No, she is not wrong."

After such a reminder from the staff, Gao Shu finally remembered.

No wonder he thought Ye Zexi was a little strange two days ago, but he couldn't remember what was strange for a while.

There was also that post-it paper, Ye Zexi called him specifically and said that it was not given by a fan.

At that time, Gao Shu felt suspicious, and even slightly doubted it.

Thinking about it now, his doubt at the time was not wrong at all!

Young Master must be in love!

Director Yang persuaded: "In fact, it is normal for young people to fall in love, what Zexi says..."

"It's okay, Director Yang." Gao Shu interrupted Director Yang, "I know what you mean. I will definitely not interfere with this kind of thing, but I still need to talk to the young master."

Hearing what Gao Shu said, Director Yang also nodded in relief. Seeing that break time was almost up, he notified the staff to start preparing for the next shooting.

At this time, Ye Zexi finally received a message from He Jinyun, and his anxiety and irritability disappeared instantly.

He told He Jinyun that he was going to shoot first, and Ye Zexi put down his phone and entered the state in a second.

The whole face was full of positivity, to the point he almost told Director Yang to hurry to take the photos. After the photo section was over, he was going to chat with He Jinyun.

Such obvious changes in Ye Zexi were naturally seen by Gao Shu and Director Yang.

Director Yang really likes Ye Zexi, so after shooting all the needed content, he originally planned to shoot a few more segments, but instead of shooting them, he let Ye Zexi go.

Of course Ye Zexi was happy to finish work so early, and even exchanged messages with He Jinyun on the way to the parking lot by the elevator.

Gao Shu silently watched all this in his eyes, until Ye Zexi got into the nanny car, he said: "Young Master, are you in love?"

He Jinyun just sent a picture of the fried fish he made today. Ye Zexi looked at it greedily. When he heard Gao Shu's words at first, Ye Zexi's hands trembled. He originally wanted to send a drooling emoticon. His hands trembled, and he accidently clicked on "I'm going to hammer you to death".

Ye Zexi's eyebrows jumped, and he hurriedly clicked to retrieve the message.

"Why do you say that?" Ye Zexi glanced at Gao Shu, and denied without thinking, "There's no such thing."

But Ye Zexi was still too slow to retrieve the message, and He Jinyun still saw it.

The man answered with three question marks first.

Ye Zexi typed: "My hands slipped, I made a mistake."

After sending it, he found the drooling emoticon again and sent it over.