8

I turn at hit my head on the wall when Bunny starts jumping off the walls as Abbey starts to chase him. I glare at Jack when he starts giggling to himself in the corner.

I whack him with my wing and matters are just made worse when Sandy throws a ball of dream sand into the mix. The next few moments where so chaotic that I couldn't even describe what happened. All I know is that by the end of it. Tooth, North, Bunny, Abbey and Jaime where all asleep with different gold figures dancing around their heads. Abbey had dog bones. Tooth had Teeth. Bunny had carrots and North had candy canes that the carrots ended up taking and dancing with. "Whoops, God I really wish I had a camera right now" I sigh loudly and glare at Jack who was on the floor at this point and holding on to his sides. 

I was about to reprimand him when North grabs me in his sleep and holds me tightly to his chest. I let out a weird squeak of surprise and blush deeply when a set of gold angel wings join the candy canes above him. Within seconds I hear Jacks laughter stop as he scowls at North and pokes him harshly with his staff, leaving swirls of ice, as he pouts. "Stop that" I whisper harshly and try and smack the staff away.

A shadow passes over the room and I look over my shoulder to see a nightmare running away. "Jack, Sandy go deal with that. I'll try and wake this lot." I order and the both immediately leave. I sigh heavily and try to think of how to wake them. I knew I couldn't make any loud noises since I didn't want tot wake Jaime back up. As I was contemplating what to do the door opens and a young girl with blonde hair comes running in. She must be Jaimie's little sister. She giggles the whole time and I smile even though she can't see me right now. 

I start to struggle to get out of North's hold but he tightens his arms around me. I curse in my head and watch helplessly as she picks up a snow globe, that must have fallen from North's pockets, and jumps up and down "Bunny! Hop! Hop! Hop!" She then trips over Abbey and drops the globe making the portal open. 

She skips in happily and I hit my head against North's broad chest multiple times. I manage to free one of my hands and grasp the winged pendant around my neck. "I need a lower angel to go to the Easter Burrow. There is a child loose there. Just keep her out of trouble and make sure she doesn't hurt herself. I'll collect her in a few hours" I figured we would end up helping Bunny with getting Easter ready so I would just collect her then. 

I let go of the pendent and feel the warmth from it letting me know that my order was being carried out. Finally deciding on what to do I manage to use my wing tip to cover Jaimie's eyes before filling the room with a golden light. The healing energy would wake them faster. North was the first to wake.

He startles slightly before looking down at me confused. "Sorry Little Angel." He says as he helps me stand, before standing himself. He straightens his jacket and I debate whether or not to tell him about the snow globe but decide otherwise. "Its fine. A nightmare came, Jack and Sandy went after it. I'm going to go catch up with them. Can you help wake the others and then come find us?"

"Of course." I smile in thanks and jump out the window. I open my wings wide and flutter them a few times before gliding in the direction that they had gone. My magic helping to guide me like a compass. I feel the air get a little colder as a few snowflakes swirl past me. They must have been Jacks.

When I find Jack, Pitch was talking to him "Teeth? why do you care about the teeth?" he then looks to the side and see both Sandy and I there with our arms crossed. He jumps to the side, away from us with a small scream. I smirk at the combined effect Sandy and I have on him. "Sandy, Angel. What a surprise. Now this is who I'm looking for." He says with a bit of a nervous chuckle. 

Sandy then creates a few whips with his sand and I sit back and watch as the small gold being throws Pitch around like a rag doll. "Remind me to never get on your bad side" I smile at Jack's comment. When Pitch slams into the road below Jack, Sandy and I all jump down.

"Okay, easy. You can't blame me for trying, Sandy. You don't know what it's like to be weak and hated. It was stupid of me to mess with your dreams. So, I tell you what. You can have them back." Pitch scrambles back away from us before standing. Dozens if not hundreds of nightmares come out from the shadows. I draw my swords and ruffle my wings a little and they stat changing from white to gold as my power flows through them. 

"You take the ones on the left and I'll take the ones on the right?" My son asks Sandy and I, unsure, as we all look around at the ones that surrounded us. My light spirals out and destroys the ones closest to us, giving the boys and I more room to fight in. 

They both join in and we start destroying the nightmares as they turn back to black sand. Jack and Sandy chase a few others. I loose count of how many I destroy before North, Bunny and Tooth finally show up. 

"Took your time!" I yell as I slice through another. We get rid of most of them before they all start running off into the sky. The others get into North's Sleigh and jack and I stand on the side wings as we catch our breathe. Sandy was still flighting by himself and needed our help. 

I was just about to fly up to him when pitch fires an arrow of nightmare sand into Sandy's back. "NO!" Jack and I yell at the same time before we both launch ourselves into the air and towards Sandy. I use my wings to create a stronger current for Jack to fly faster. The gold light of Sandy and his dream sand quickly fades and Pitch sends a tidal wave of black sand towards us.

I close my eyes and let my light take over. I fill it with all the healing and love that I possibly could. Opening my eyes once more I see Jack doing the same with his ice. The two combine and scatter through the wave of black sand like lightening. Soon enough the sand explodes like fireworks and scatters through the air. Exhausted from the amount of power I had used my wings collapse inwards and I start to fall. 

My arms flail about as I fall and soon I land in a set of fluffy arms. Bunny had jumped up from the sleigh and caught me while Tooth does the same to Jack.