𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐇𝐢𝐦

A/N: second to last chapter :(

long chapter ahead

Tomorrow is our wedding day

Tomorrow is our wedding day. Fucking tomorrow. Holy shit. Time flies so fucking fast goddamn. Me, Valentina and my mother have been busy sorting out our outfits and the wedding venue.

Me and Xavier decided to have the wedding at the ball we first met each other in. It's not going to be a big wedding because we're only inviting close family members.

I haven't seen him all day because he's been asleep since he had a very long meeting. I'm talking nearly 6 hours. I don't know why it had to be that long though.

"Does it look okay?" Fatijma asked me as she stared at her outfit in the mirror. We was trying on different brides maid outfits in the spare room because somebody won't wake up. At this point I should check his fucking heart rate.

"This is the one." I smiled at her as my eyes trailed down the dress she was wearing. It was a simple gold silk dress with matching heels and accessories. "Wait hold on I have an idea." I wiggled my eyebrows with a mischievous smirk on my face.

This is going to be fun.

Fatijma raised her eyebrows at me, "What are you up to?" She drawled out, flipping her white hijab over her shoulder. "You'll see." I walked over to the door and opened it, "Zay!" I called out to him from across the hall to where our room is.

I sighed when there was no answer as Fatijma rolled her eyes, laughing. I called him again and this time our bedroom door slowly opened.

I left the door open and walked back to where Fatijma, "Lets fuck with him." I whispered to her with a wide smile on my face.

"I'm in." She nodded her head in response just as Xavier came moseying into the room.

"What?" He grumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His voice was a tad bit deeper due to the fact he literally just rolled out of bed. His bed hair was evident since his curtains fell just above his drowsy eyes. His shirt was off, revealing his chain and he wore a pair of black Nike joggers that hung loosely around his waist, showing the waistband of his white Calvin Klein boxers.

My man.

"Come here darling." I gestured him over here with an evil smile on my face. Sighing, he walked over to me as he ran a tatted hand through his hair so now I could see his blue eyes better.

"What do you think of her outfit?" I wrapped my arm around his waist and gestured towards Fatijma's dress. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from me then towards Fatijma, who was pursing her lips together to stop herself from laughing as we exchanged looks.

"You woke me up for this bullshit? Why couldn't you just ask someone else?" He looked back at me and tilted his head slightly.

" 'Cause it's your wedding too. Now answer the question." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled up at me. He poked the corner of his mouth with his tongue as he stared down at me. I jerked my head to the side so he with a sigh he looked back at her dress.