𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Today is the big day

I'm getting fucking married.

I haven't seen Amara all day and I miss her like crazy. I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress though. I can already picture how beautiful she'll look walking down the isle.

"Extra security is put around the place. Still no sign of him." Pietro sighed from beside me in the car. I told him to put extra guards around the venue because we still don't know where the fuck Alessiandro is.

Yesterdays 6 hour meeting was making sure my men were prepared for anything he could do.

It's a real fucking shame my girls father won't be there to walk her down the isle all because of his own stupidity.

"Thanks." I mumbled, fiddling with the Amara's ring on my chain. I want to see her so fucking bad.

"No problem man. I'm really happy for you." Pietro smiled at me as the driver parked the car.

I looked over at him, "Thanks for everything. I appreciate it more then you know."

Although this fucker pisses me off at times, he's still my best friend. He's been here with me since the beginning and I'm grateful I have him.

His smiled widened, "Alright don't go all sappy on me." He chuckles as he gets out of the car.

My lips tugged at the corners slightly as I got out of the car. We finally made it to the wedding venue. The ceremony starts in a couple of hours but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect before Amara got here.

I got my suit out of the car and walked into the building. Amara picked out the venue since I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

It was the ball we first met in. Expect this time tables had starbursts in mini bowls.Fairy lights hung around the place creating a warm glow to the room. We went with a gold and white theme so there are gold flowers on the tables along with a band at the side. A bar was at the back near the corner.

We're going to the altar after this so I decided to get change here since my men are still setting up at their stations.

I walked through some doors then down to the room at the end. Soon as I locked the door, I quickly got changed into my black tux. After changing I put on my gold watch and fixed up my hair a bit. Inhaling a deep breath, I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I adjusted my black bow tie.

Once I was done, I walked back out to find Pietro tying his shoe laces on one of the chairs. He was wearing a black tux with a gold tie along with Rowan and Raf.

"Looking good." Pietro looked me up and down as a smirk grew on his fugly face. Why is he like this?

"Do you want me to kick you in the arse?" I narrowed my eyes at him.