#1•𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳•

First of, what are broken hearts to you? Ever asked yourself?

Ever asked yourself?

This morning I found myself in a pool of emotions going through my heart, that was once happy, cheerful and ofcourse of gold.

What happened then?

Every thing was so heart breaking, maybe that's why my heart broke?

"You're silly"

"Oh she's gone crazy, why she always crying such a sensitive girl!"

"Come on, it ain't even a big deal"

"Shut it you're irritating"

"Now you can regret your whole life"

Shut up! Shut up!

Holding your hands to your ear you slept crying at 3.00am. Thousands of questions arosing in my heart what had I ever done wrong for then to call me out like this?

I was always so good to others, why are they thinking I'm sensitive when in real my feelings were hurt.

No dear, it's never your fault. It's mine. (Whispered my heart)

Of course it is! You always make her embarrassing by making her cry (whispered the brain)

Don't! Just stop being like this!
How will I focus on my life them, you two should get together!

"Oh honey, that's where you're wrong."

"Lol she looks more dull today"

"So disgusting"

"When was the last time
she looked
herself in
the mirror, haha"

"Saw her today, mood ruined"

My heart said it's alright to let out your emotions, it's alright if I cry or make a fuss.

My brain said it's not okay to let out just because someone hurt you be back with a come back, don't stick around like a clay.

With that being said, I started to recognize the world in two different parts, everyday and every night.

My life turned into a great adventure since then.

I never favoured any of those two but made up a team to work together.

Yes it does hurt again sometimes, but
Knowing that these two can work pretty well I'm fine.

I'm better.

I'll be better.

Patience will be okay?

Anwyays it's my life, I shouldn't care what people think about who am I? What am I going through? And what all they have made me look like in their point of view, instead of wasting my time I realised.

I was just watering dead plants.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱