Part 21

GRADUATION DAY

Jessica Pov:

"Mia! Stop moving, I need to curl your hair." I scolded her.

"Sorry, I'm too excited. So, are you ready to spend your summer with Lorenzo?" She asked.

"Yea, I think I might meet his parents soon."

"Are you ready for that?"

"Not really. What were Liam's parents like?"

"They were great. A little judgmental at first, but I'm sure all parents are like that."

"I hope his parents like me." I finish curling her hair and she applies my makeup.

When we finish, we drive ourselves to the ceremony.

***

They called Mia's name and her family cheered so loud that security had asked them to keep it down.

After they called my name I walked up to Lorenzo and my dad. Before completely reaching them, I hear the tail of their conversation.

"I may be a nice guy, but if you hurt her in any way-" My father says.

"I know, I know, you'll hurt me." Lorenzo interrupts.

My dad chuckles. "No, but I'll hurt your business. Ever heard of DeMarco Industries?"

I look of shock covers Lorenzo's face. I clear my throat and Lorenzo turns to me.

"Your father is the DeMarco Alvarez?" he asks me incredulously.

"Yea, I forgot to tell you." I kiss my dad on the cheek.

"Might wanna close your mouth son, you might catch flies." My dad says smugly.

I elbow him in the rib cage and send him the 'don't start anything' look.

After gushing over my life, we started the long 8-hour drive to my childhood home.

***

Me and Lorenzo took turns driving, while the other rested. My dad however drove alone, so he was beat. The second we got there, he bid us good night and went to bed. I gave Lorenzo a tour of the place.

"It's a lovely home." Lorenzo comments. "Now, where's your room?"

"Upstairs, why?"

"I want to fuck you in the room you grew up in."

A/N: Don't forget to vote!