EIGHTY FIVE

LOVE

River let go of a laugh when JJ came to pick her up from Reginald's house in an ambulance. She shook her head as he put the sirens on with a playful smirk.

"What the hell?" River walked towards JJ.

The boy did not hesitate to cup the girls cheeks and press his lips against hers. It had been so long since he felt her lips against his.

The blonde's knee's almost buckled beneath her from JJ's swift movement. His hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer. River whimpered at the contact.

"I love you." JJ mumbled against the girls lips, he had wanted to tell her when he could hold her close. He didn't didn't want to tell her across a table in a prison contact centre.

River stepped back and a smile spread across her face. Ever since she said it and JJ visited her in jail and not said it, she just assumed he didn't feel the same way or didn't know how to say it.

JJ chuckled once he saw the girls shocked expression. His lips curled upwards into a toothy grin. His heart was raving, he half expected her to say something back, but no words came out.

"You gonna say anything, Angel?" JJ gripped her waist and pulled her back into his chest.

"I love you too." River smiled, pushing JJ against the back of the ambulance.

JJ opened the ambulance door and lifted River up before stepping into the ambulance himself and placing River down. He pulled away from the girl momentarily to shut the doors.

River watched the boy carefully, wondering what his next moves would be. Her eyes flickered up and down him in the uniform, admittedly she found a man in uniform hot.

JJ turned back to face the girl, his eyes flickering up and down her in the tight shorts and crop top. He ran his hand over his face to stop his mind from running away with itself.

"Oh angel, the things that I wanna do to you right now-" JJ groaned, knowing that he had to keep his self control.

The blonde girl let go of a small giggle. She walked over to the boy, gripping his shirt and pulling him closer as she looked up at him through her lashes. She leant forward to whisper,

"Then do them."

Her lips brushed against his as she spoke and it drove him insane. He was so desperate to feel her lips against his again. They were like a drug and he was addicted.

He never wanted to lose her again. She was his world. He let her slip through his fingers once, it wasn't happening again. Not now, not ever.

A smirk spread across his face as he gripped her waist, pulling her close, making her let go of a small whimper.

River couldn't take it anymore, she tilted her head up and connected their lips. It felt like their first time all over again. Her stomach was filled with the cliche butterflies and a smile spread across her cheeks.

In this moment she wouldn't change anything for the world. She had everything she wanted right here. JJ was everything.

The rest of her worries seemed to disappear as they kissed. The thought of John B in jail, meeting her dad, Georgia leaving her in jail, the gold, Ward, everything, the worries just seemed to disappear.

JJ began to kiss down the girls jaw and neck, making sure to leave a trail of hickeys as he did so. The girl let go of a breathless moan, tilting her head back to give him more access.

He tugged on the girls top, making her swiftly pull it over her head and toss it away. She began to undo JJ's buttons as he continued to leave a trail of hickeys down the valley of her breasts.

Her fingers raked through his hair, pulling him back up to her lips. She almost moaned in response to his groan. She craved him.

"JJ?" She whispered, her fingers trailing down his chest and towards his belt.

"Yes Angel?" JJ smirked.

"I need you."

That was all it took for JJ to push River down onto the gurney. His eyes never left hers as he unbulked his belt. He noticed the way an excited smile formed on her face.

"Take them off." He motioned to her shorts.

River nodded submissively and removed the shorts as JJ hovered above her. He connected their lips again before thrusting inside her.

A gasp escaped the girls lips, her fingers tugging at the ends of his hair, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

"Shit." JJ mumbled against her lips, he had missed her being this close to him. He wasn't sure how long he could last-it had been so long since they last fucked.

"JJ-" Whimpered River and that was all it took.

"Fuck." JJ groaned as he twitched inside of her.

River let go of a breath she didn't even know she was holding as JJ rolled off of her. He turned to look at her with a smile, River smiled back, she had missed him dearly.