2. Finding Jack

As the cold wind hits my cheeks, I enter Russia and my violet eyes dart around as I try to look for my friend with a hooked staff, Jack Frost.

My eyes also dot around, place to place, and I keep my eyes out for any lonely people, or any couples, friends or families that are fighting.

As I move along to St.Petersburg, I notice that a child has his tongue stuck to a frozen water fountain.

I stop in my tracks and see a streak of frost
across the street.

I gasp, as I realise that the white haired boy must be nearby.

I look around some more, and the more I spot, the more I feel like I'm just behind this winter spirit.

I fly past a little boy trying to feed his gold fish, but a layer of ice has formed along the water surface, preventing the fish from reaching its food.

I roll my eyes as I fly along the side of the building, I notice that clothes lines and power lines have been frozen.

I look up to the cathedral, only to spot the one and only, Jack Frost.

I gasp happily, and quickly fly towards him, but then see that the wind has carried him away to somewhere else.

"Ugh." I mutter, as I follow wherever he goes.

I follow, as the wind carries him into the air and through the clouds. Night turns to day as I fly from one horizon to the other.

I stop dead in my tracks as I realise so many things, all in the same time.

1. I should have known that Jack would go to his hometown. Burgess.

2. He's made the town completely white. Easter is literally around the corner.

I stand there with my mouth open, gobsmacked, before flying to the frozen lake to meet Jack.

I stand there and look around at all of the snow and ice, and think about what Bunny would be saying if he saw all of this.

Let me tell you now, he would not be happy.

I squint my eyes, as the wind picks up dramatically, trying to get my hair away from my face.

"FROST!" I exclaim angrily, knowing he's here.

"Cupid!" A deep voice exclaims, with pure happiness.

As the wind stops, I try and sort my hair back to how it was, Jack tried to hug me.

"Don't hug me, or touch me, look at this place! Easter is just around the corner, and Bunny won't be able to put his eggs anywhere, and the kids won't be able to find them-"

"Okay, you panic too much. You seem tense. What's up?" Jack asks, walking side by side with me.

"Nothing." I answer quickly.

You see, I've come to realise that I haven't told Jack that I'm a guardian. Mostly because I think he would be upset and because of the fact that he doesn't like the guardians all that much.

He thinks that we all bribe the kids.

I take in the boy's appearance, being as I haven't seen my friend in a while.