Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...

Nana's POV

"Set the temperature to a toasty 42 degrees Celsius!!"

"Heat that bath!!"

"Strip her down!!"

"Lather, rinse, repeat!!"

"Annnd... dunk!!"

I didn't know what was happening to me at that very moment, but what I did realize was that after scrubbing my naked body with soap repeatedly, I was thrown into the bathtub, filled with warm water by my girlfriends before they jumped into the water, joining me as well.

"Most things in the world can be solved by a good bath!" Mina grinned at me and I gave her a small smile in response.

Suddenly from the boy's side of the bathroom, we heard Bakugo's loud voice screaming at his fellow mates.

"You trying to fill the tub with dirt?! Scrub his skin raw with a wire brush and an industrial-strength cleanser first!!" Bakugo yelled out, ordering the other boys.

"Gotta mind the instructions and the suggested amount though." Kirishima chuckled.

"Even after the grand apology, alas, nothing has changed." Tokoyami sighed and there was this silence for a moment before Bakugo spoke up again.

"I'm still aiming for No.1..." Bakugo grumbled out in a low tone. "Haven't given up on that, which still makes all of you my rivals. Including you, Dek–Izuku!" 

"Too challenging? 'Deku' is fine, Kacchan." Midoriya responded quietly in a reassuring tone.

"I dunno the meaning of challenging!" Bakugo snapped back as I heard the sound of water splashing around coming from the other side.

"Still, that desire to improve... Is a good thing, right?" Midoriya asked hesitantly.

"Let's use this chance to beat Bakugo at his own game!" Kirishima chimed in with a loud chuckle.

"Fat chance!" Bakugo responded, full of sass.

I let a small chuckle at this and slightly shook my head before my eyes traveled down at the warm water I was in while moving my hands a bit on the water's surface, playing and creating small waves in the process.

"Looks like they're having fun..." I mumbled quietly. "Didn't take Katsuki to be the tsundere type..."

"Yeah!" Uraraka responded back with a small chuckle while the other girls smiled at me in response.

"How's the water, Nana-san?" Momo asked in a soft voice as she moved a bit closer to me.

"It's fine..." I replied, sighing with a smile. "Actually, it's more than just fine. It's been a while since I took a proper bath like this."

"Well, after everything that just happened, you deserve this relaxing hot bath, Nana." Jiro smiled at me while Tsu nodded her head in agreement.

This caused my lips to curl up into a small grateful smile as I let out a small sigh and leaned back against the tub in a relaxing position.

"Thanks, guys, for everything..." I muttered in a soft tone, but loud enough for them to hear my words.

Seriously, I was actually very grateful to my friends. All of them went that far just to bring me and Midoriya back to the UA campus. They didn't care about All For One and the danger that bastard of a man possessed. All they thought and cared about was our well-being, which made me feel really happy because to me, after Kaneki, Hide, and the people from the Anteiku café, the whole Class 1-A became my actual friends ever since I joined UA almost a year ago. From Shoto, Bakugo, Midoriya, Momo, and Uraraka to Kirishima, Jiro, Mina, Kaminari, Iida, Tokoyami, and the rest of the others; each and every one of them genuinely loved and cared about me. And after this realization, I felt a wave of relief and reassurance hit my mind and soul, calming my nerves and telling me that I wasn't alone anymore; that I had my friends with me by my side, and that we would be able to overcome any obstacle and difficulties thrown at us.