7 | miguel

i'm sorry. are you flirting with her? disgusting.

 are you flirting with her? disgusting

[ 1.09 ]

"Faster?"

"Much faster," Stiles replied. Scott shifted gears and the Camaro sped up the smallest bit.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles snapped, looking over his shoulder out the back windshield. The car that was being driven by Kate Argent was gaining on them.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott argued.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!"

"You guys just said we were going to McDonald's," Willow whined from the backseat.

She had been crouched down the entire time, afraid of being shot or seen by any of the hunters. Scott and Stiles had tricked her into coming along on their little trip. Derek was hunting the Alpha while they drove his car to throw the hunters off his scent. Willow was still in pink, fluffy pajama pants with hearts all over them — a clear sign that she did not know what she'd really be doing that night.

"Sorry," Scott and Stiles said in sync. Though they didn't really mean it.

The next time Stiles looked over his shoulder, he noticed the lack of headlights following them. "They're gone."

He quickly fumbled for the police radio he had stolen and turned it on. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

Of course, the police would find him the first time he left his hiding spot in days. Scott sped toward the location that Derek had been spotted, where Chris Argent had cornered him.

"Get in!" Stiles shouted as soon as Scott pulled the car close enough.

Willow threw open the back door for him to get in, and Scott was speeding off once more before the door was even closed. When Willow heard the sound of a machine gun, she crouched down and covered her head, hoping the windows were bulletproof.

"What is Willow doing here?" Derek asked angrily.

"She wanted to come!" Stiles lied.

"No, she didn't," Willow squeaked, holding onto her seatbelt.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asked, given that both the hunters and police had found him.

"I had him!" Derek exclaimed in frustration. He hit the back of the headrest of Stiles' seat.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the fucking police showed up," he complained.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs," he said, defending his father.

Derek glared at Scott. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."