Book 1 Ch 4: The Burnt Leaf

"So, what do ya say we go to the arena tonight, catch a few matches?"  Korra asked Y/N as he ate his food.

"I'm not really into those Pro Bending matches."  Y/N said.

"Besides, that sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending."  Tenzin said.

"Yeah, they should make the original bending matches legal again."  Y/N said.

"Those caused many injuries, and were outlawed for a reason, I will not have you watching those fights."  Tenzin said.

"Come on Tenzin, I've dreamed about seeing a pro bending match since I was a kid, and now I'm just a ferry ride away from the arena."  Korra pleaded.

"Well, I'm getting out of here before things get to loud."  Y/N said as he brought his dishes to the sink and left.

~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~

"Heyo!"  Y/N said as he entered a café.

"Well, if it isn't my little Wolverine."  A girl his age said as she walked from the kitchen and kissed Y/N on the cheek.

"  A girl his age said as she walked from the kitchen and kissed Y/N on the cheek

(Artist: YukiHyo on DeviantArt)

"Genji, work now, kiss later."  Her father Zeelin said playfully as he came in with the dishes.

Yep, this was his girlfriends family business.  The greatest Café in all of Republic City, The Crimson Dragon, in admiration of the greatest tea shop in the world, The Jasmin Dragon.  Y/N worked for them every now and then, but he didn't accept any payment, he simply wanted to help his girlfriends family where ever he could.  Y/N spent the majority of the day there, before the shop had some unwanted visitors.

"The Triple Threat Triad."  Y/N said as he exited the storage room, where he saw two members giving Genji a hard time.  

These members were Mushi, an Earthbender, Two Toed Ping, a Firebender.

"Hey, how bout whipping us up something to eat?"  Mushi said.

"You lot aren't welcomed here, leave my shop."  Zeelin said as he attempted to push them back with a broom.

"Oh yeah?  I don't think we need to go any where.  Cause the way I see it, your defenseless against us."  Two Toed Ping said.

"Ahem."  Y/N said as he walked over to Zeelin.

"Y/N, he's right.  Let's just give them what they want, and then they'll leave."  Zeelin said to Y/N.