第33章 - Sukuna's Vessel

okaeri: Welcome home

tadaima: I'm home

Yuji woke with a start

Yuji woke with a start. He blinked in confusion as his eyes took in the candle-lit room. His brown eyes landed on the white-haired man sitting in front of him. If Yuji remembered correctly, this was one of the teachers of that boy he met earlier - Fushiguro Megumi.

"Good morning!" Satoru greeted chirpily with an amused smirk on his face. Yuji tried to move his arms. He turned his head slightly to see large ropes, covered in talismans, bounding his arms in place. The rope was tied around his arms so hard that he couldn't even flex them and he was sure he'd have rope burns after from how the rough texture dug into his skin.

"Huh? Where am I?" Yuji asked in confusion, brown eyes flitting around the talisman-covered walls. This reminded him of one of those occult movies he watched and judging from how dimly lit the entire room was with the only possible exit being blocked by the white-haired man before him, Yuji wasn't gonna be able to just escape any time soon.

This was either an elaborate prank or he was in some deep shit.

He really hoped it was a prank.

'But what kind of prank involves me getting tied up?'

All he remembered was eating the weird crusty red finger that those cursed spirits were after and the rest, after that, was extremely hazy. Now that he thought about it, that kid he met, Fushiguro, said something about execution.

'Wait...execution...don't tell me I'm here to get executed.'

"You're in a secret execution room in Jujutsu High!" Satoru answered excitedly while leaning against the back of his wooden chair. The man was acting far too nonchalant for someone who just told a teenager that he was trapped in a secret execution room in some random high school he'd never heard of before. Yuji had never been the brightest of the bunch but even he knew that he was in some big trouble.

'Well shit.'

"Ah! Let me fill you in on the details of what happened!" Satoru coughed dramatically for added effect.

"Sooo basically you ate the finger of one of the most powerful cursed spirits in history and now you're acting as his vessel. Megumi-chan, that boy you met, was sent to retrieve the finger but he failed." Yuji tilted his head in confusion. By cursed spirits, the white-haired meant the monsters from earlier that appeared at his school right? Including the big one that almost tried to eat him and his senpais.

"Then, I, the great, handsome, Gojo Satoru arrived at the scene. After that, I had a fight with Sukuna to see if you really could control switching between Sukuna and yourself that went like....." Satoru narrated the fight between him and the King of Curses with dramatic sound effects and animated hand gestures that made Yuji more and more confused with each passing minute. In fact, In fact, part of Yuji wondered if he got kidnapped into some weird crack ring from the way Satoru spoke. The man sounded high...absolutely bonkers!