Vlogmas Day 1

For Sanai :)
-
"Hey guys welcome back to my channel." Sanai cheesed at her Nixon camera that was placed on her island countertop.

"Y'all know what the start of today is right?! It's December 1st, so that means vlogggggmaaaassss!" She yelled, making her Pomeranian start to howl. "Girl, hush." She laughed.

"Right now I'm waiting on LaMelo to bring his lil yellow ass on over here so we can go Christmas decor shopping. Y'all know I just moved into my apartment and I literally have no festive shit." She spoke while looking down at her phone.

"Dip is finna be up in a few... should I try and scare him?" She looked into the camera inquisitively. "I think I should try and scare him."

Sanai quickly hopped off the barstool seat and grabbed her camera placing it on a accent table by the doorway. Not having much time to try to cover up the camera she slid into the coat closet and waited to hear the door open.

"What I told you bout leaving your door unlocked?" Melo yelled as he walked in. "BOO." Sanai jumped out, but unfortunately Melo didn't even flinch.

"Melo don't get scared." He turned looking into the camera, making Sanai roll her eyes playfully. "And you didn't even hide the shit you made it obvious." He picked up the camera, playing with his curls, making lightskin faces. (I ain know how else to describe it 😂)

"I didn't have enough time to think it through! But imma get ya ass next time just wait," she pouted.

"Yeah aight." He laughed. "Gimme kiss." He leaned over puckering his lips, but Sanai just moved her cheek to his lips.

"Girl stop playing wit me." He used one hand to grab her neck, making Sanai melt and give in to his commands sharing a cute lil kiss.

"They finna think you abusive now." Sanai laughed grabbing the camera from him and placing it back on the island. "They don't gotta worry bout that. The only thing I beat up round here is that-."

"MELO!"

*
ok so I unpublished Christmas & Chill, but I wanna make a Christmas shorty story bout Lamelo. But idk what to write about. Ideas ? :) I feel like the long lost friend storyline played out. But I don't know if y'all like when it's super unrealistic so help me 😭