Chaper Twenty-Five:Spending Time With Cross.

Narrators POV.

After taking a quick trip to the kitchen, (Y/N) had went outside for the day since she felt like it. Already she missed being alone for like a few minutes but she doesn't mind company every now and then.

"Yeah let's go check on the garden".

(Y/N) jogged towards the garden and to see the whole place both flourish and wilt.

"Huh, guess I haven't been here longer than I thought".

Which is true because she had spent all her time either with the villians or was somewhere else at the time that wasn't in the gardens. (Y/N) shrugged as she walked back into the gardens and went straight to the wilted parts of the gardens to fix it.

Afterwards Cross simply walked away from an argument happening with him, CrossFell and Solar. Cross honestly couldn't care less of the argument cause it's ruining every chance he got. Sure he had been given attention from (Y/N) but he wanted- no he needed more of her attention. He doesn't know how he'll get more of her attention but he knows that he can try and spend time with her when she's alone.

"Jeez you are really desperate to win her aren't you Crossy?~".

Cross Chara teased as Cross groaned, he forgot about Cross Chara existing for a moment because of thinking of ways to win (Y/N) over.

"Hey I feel sorry for you that you like her too".

"Hey!, don't forget who made you talk to her when she was getting worried!, you should be thanking me the least you could do you smiling trashbag".

Cross Chara insulted as Cross then ignored him and walked outside the castle. He really can't stand the competition going on with the villians and the teasing from Cross Chara is just annoying for Cross.

Cross walked into the gardens and found (Y/N) humming softly while sitting Hawaiian style and using healing magic to flourish the dying orchid from dying. Cross saw the opportunity of (Y/N) being alone so he approached her carefully.

"You really should be careful being alone".

(Y/N) jumped, turned around and saw Cross and Cross Chara. Cross Chara waved and went to look around the half dying garden as Cross landed a hand for (Y/N) to get up. She took it and got up.

"Hi Cross, yikes you scared me".

"Sorry about that (Y/N), what are you up to?".

Cross asked as (Y/N) smiled.

"Oh well I'm fixing things in the garden, it's not really that much of a big deal but I just like to fix things".

Cross nodded at (Y/N)s words, he honestly never seen much healing magic but he has felt it before when (Y/N) kissed him on the hand. It was a comfort feeling of being hugged by the sun that can't burn you to a crisp.

"Uh huh, would you like to walk around the garden?".

Cross offered as (Y/N) tilted her head but nodded.

"Sure thing Cross".

(Y/N) took Cross's hand and walked around the garden, Cross blushed softly as they walked together.

"Her hand is really soft".

Cross mumbled as the two kept walking all around the garden. The garden looked small on the outside but it is massive when your on the inside of the garden and walking around the garden makes it look massive even more.

The two had been walking for only three to seven minutes, Cross Chara got bored looking around so he started talking to (Y/N). Which made Cross annoyed that the moment with (Y/N) alone had been ruined but (Y/N) enjoyed the conversations with Cross Chara and Cross in general.

"Oh my god is that what I think it is?".

Cross and (Y/N) looked up to see a box on a branch in a tree. Cross Chara had floated up to the branch where the box is and looked inside the box to see a whole stacks of chocolates.

"Oh so this is where Killer hides his stash, oh he is going to be so pissed when he finds out I ate all of it".

Cross Chara mumbled as he grinned micheviously, Cross knows that grin anywhere he goes but (Y/N) had a hunch but doesn't know if it's true.

Whe Cross Chara kept mumbling to himself on how to get the box down with it damaged or going right through him. Cross simply sat down at the base of the tree as (Y/N) sat with Cross until a squirrel fell on top of Cross's head.

"Whoops sorry smiling trashbag".

Cross Chara said sarcastically as Cross grumbled, (Y/N) giggled and carefully grabbed the poor squirrel off of Cross's head.

"Are you alright little fella?".

The squirrel only leaned into (Y/N)s touch as Cross glared at the squirrel. Jeez is she really well liked by everyone and everything?!.

"Okay off you go little fella".

(Y/N) put the squirrel down on the ground as the squirrel ran off, Cross grumbled but shrug it off.

"So Cross, what do you want to talk about?".

(Y/N) asked as Cross shrugged.

"Uhm I know it isn't the right time but can I touch your hair please?".

Cross asked as (Y/N) tilted her head sideways.

"Hmm. Sure but please be gentle".

(Y/N) turned around for her back to be facing Cross as Cross hesitantly put his fingers through her hair as she giggled softly. Cross became starstruck by her hair being soft, so soft that it doesn't feel real. Cross kept on being gentle with stoking her hair as (Y/N) purred gently of her hair being stoked.

After a couple of minutes, (Y/N) leaned against Cross as Cross blushed a little bit heavily but shook it off.

"Uhm I think it's lunch time, wanna come back inside with me (Y/N)?".

Cross asked as (Y/N) thought about it and nodded.

"Sure, that's probably a good idea Cross".