Epilogue

18 YEARS LATER

******************************************************************

"Juliette, Andrei, Raquel, you got your jumpers, scarves and extra socks?" Fred asked as they walked through King's Cross Station. 

"Yes dad," they all chorused. 

"Freddy, they had them all the first 12 times you asked," his wife replied as she walked behind, Juliette, their eldest child in her fourth year, who like her father had flaming red hair and freckly skin but her mother's grey eyes. 

"I can't help it. It's my little angel's first time to Hogwarts," he said as he squeezed Raquel to his side, one hand still pushing her trolley. 

"How come dad was never this excited when me or Jules started Hogwarts?" Andrei asked and his mother wrapped her arm around his shoulders as he pushed his trolley, ready to start his third year. 

"You all know that your father is wrapped around Raquel's finger," Rosalee said, her youngest daughter her spitting image while Andrei looked so much like his father they could almost be twins. "Ok, who's first?" she asked as they reached the wall between platform 9 and 10. 

"Love, surely you remember the drill. We always did it oldest to youngest," Fred said and his wife only rolled her eyes. 

"Alright Jules, you're up," she said and her daughter lined her trolley up before running at the wall and disappearing. 

"Andrei," Fred motioned to go next as his only son lined up his trolley, but stopped only to turn to his mother. 

"Together?" he asked, still slightly unnerved by the magical wall and his mother gave him a warm smile. 

"Together," she said before gripping the trolley with him and running at the wall. She felt Andrei tense beside her, bracing himself for the crash that never came. "You can open your eyes now," she smirked as Andrei's brown eyes opened to see the gleaming scarlet Hogwarts express. "You ready for another year?" 

The boy nodded his head eagerly. "Uncle Draco redecorated the Slytherin common room again and it's so much nicer." 

She laughed at her cousin who had been so very proud to learn that at least one of her children had been placed in Slytherin, the house that didn't have as bad of a reputation as it once did. Juliette was a Gryffindor which meant that Raquel would break the tie and Rosalee, Fred, George, Draco and Harry all had money on it.

"Go on, have fun," she said as she kissed Andrei's forehead and he ran off to find Aries, Draco's oldest son. 

"There she is!" George exclaimed as he lifted his sister in law off the ground, the girl squealing in delight.

"Are you ever planning on growing up?" she laughed as George set her down. 

"How do you expect me to run a joke store, if I'm a boring grown-up?" 

"Co-run. And will you stop lifting my wife off the ground every time you see her," Fred asked as he walked over, an arm around his wife and daughter. 

"She's still my best friend," George said as he moved to hug Raquel. "You better be in Gryffindor. I've got a lot of money on it." 

"Stop coercing my daughter, and go terrorise your own kids," Fred said as he hugged Raquel to him, the girl laughing. 

"Sweetie, go find Uncle Harry or Uncle Draco. Albus and Scorpius are starting this year too," she said and her daughter nodded as she made a beeline to the man with platinum blond hair. 

Standing to her full height, she'd found that George had gone in search of his own wife and kids and Fred was left smiling at her. 

"So," he said. 

"So." 

"How do you feel now that all our kids are at school and we have the house to ourselves?" 

Rosalee smirked wickedly. 

"I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to it, so long as we're not sending off another kid to Hogwarts in 11 years." 

"We'll see," Fred said as he copied her smirk, before pulling his wife into a kiss, only to be pulled apart as the train's horn sounded. 

And Fred and Rosalee waved goodbye to their kids. 

For they had made it. 

They didn't just survive, they lived.