3.

Anna's POV:
I'm honestly really embarrassed about almost kissing, Charlotte yesterday. I know I shouldn't but sometimes I just look at her beautiful, soft lips and I can't resist myself.

It seemed like she wanted to as well but I put it off due to the fact that I'm her nanny and it would be inappropriate to kiss her.

Sometimes I just wish that this wasn't my job now, that I would've met her a different way and would've been able to be something else to her, even if it wasn't in a relationship way and strictly just friends.

I want to get closer to her, and know everything that her parents know about her, maybe even more.

Charlotte's POV:
I can't believe that we almost kissed last night. I wish that we could've done it but we couldn't... it wouldn't be right.

I feel like, the more that I see her the more that I want to be something to her. We obviously don't know much about each other but that's going to change today.

I wish things would've been different, I really wanted to kiss her in that moment when we was deeply, staring into each other's eyes.

My breathing was all messed up from the friction that I felt and I hope she was feeling it as well. why couldn't we have met a different way?

I can't take my mind off it, I really want to know what her lips feel like against mine, I want to be able to cuddle up to her when I'm cold and I want to be able to just feel calm or relaxed in her presence.

I don't ever feel calm or relaxed when she's around me because all I want to do is grab ahold of her face and kiss her passionately. i want to show her what true love is.

I'm aware that we only met a few days ago, but I couldn't care less about that. When you know you like someone, you tell them or forever be silent.

I want to be able to tell her how I feel but I know it wouldn't be right. I don't want her to lose her job. I don't want anyone else here to make sure that I'm fine, other than her.

Today, I want to start putting the Christmas decorations up with, Anna. That's when I'll learn more about the woman who is basically "babysitting" me.

Anna's POV:
I heard a knock on my bedroom door, knowing that it would be, Charlotte. "Come in" I shouted from inside of my room as I was sitting behind the desk, writing a song.

I write songs because it helps me get what ever I'm feeling at a specific moment, out on paper. I do it a lot and it's literally therapy for me.

"Hey" Charlotte said as she walked in. "Hey" she came over to me and was looking at what I was doing. "Are you writing a song?" she looked at me with a confused look on her face. I nodded my head.

"Yeah" Charlotte, put her hand onto my shoulder. "That's so cool" she said joyfully. "Thanks, so um, what's up?".

"I'm gonna start putting the Christmas decorations up, do you want to join me?" I nodded my head again. "I would love to" she put her hand out for me to grab ahold of, which I did then stood up.

Charlotte, took me to the living room and she already had everything out ready to start putting the decorations up around the house.

"You could've asked for me to help you getting all that out" she shook her head. "It's okay, my parents keep it in a room that never gets used" Charlotte, let go of my hand as she walked over to the Christmas tree box.

She started getting it out so I went over to her and helped with it. "Thanks" she said making a noise because of how heavy it was, making me lightly laugh to the sound of it.

"Of course". Charlotte and I got the tree up and decorated it with tinsel and baubles then at the end we put the star at the top. I had to lift her up as the tree is really tall and she wouldn't have been able to reach it.

"Thank you" she said as I put her back onto the ground. "You don't need to thank me all the time, I don't mind helping you" she smiled then we carried on.

Charlotte and I put some Santa hats on the back of each chair over the head part, then put a cloth over the coffee table.

We had finally finished and took a step back to see what we have done. "This is amazing" Charlotte said with excitement filling her voice and posture. "It really is and it wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you".

She came closer to me and hugged me. "You're amazing, Anna. I don't know what I would've done without you" I smiled and placed my hand onto the top of her head, stroking then running my fingers through her hair.

"You did it all, I just helped, that was all you, kiddo" she laughed them moved away from the hug as she was looking into my eyes.

"Your lips look really good with the red lights hitting them" I felt my cheeks go red after hearing her say that. "Yours look even better" she smiled then walked away from me going to the kitchen. I followed behind her.

"Do you want a drink?" Charlotte asked as she was opening the fridge. "Yes please, just a water" she got one out and handed it to me. ".. Thanks" she nodded her head then got herself one out before sitting at the table.

I went and sat in front of her. "Give me your hand.." she looked at me confused, taking a few seconds until she held onto my hand.

".. I know things are so confusing right now and I know that this is wrong but I would risk it for you. I care about this job but when I look at you, I can't hold myself back" I could see tear drops in her eyes.

Charlotte, let got of my hand and wiped her tears away then put her hand back onto mine.

"I don't want you to lose your job but each day just feels so fucking good with you. It's like as if I'm free from this shitty world and I can just be myself. I wish we met in a different way because right now my feelings are so messed up but I do know that all I want is you".