Jason the Toy Maker x Reader

"Welcome to the family," I smiled looking at the recruit. Their name was Nina. Reminded me of a nock-off Jeff. He seemed to have all the fans. "Where's Jeff?" she asked looking around. "Calm down, we have to give you a tour first." I huffed, grabbing her arm and showing her around the manor. I had gotten half way through the tour before she caught a glimpse of Jeff and ran off. I shook my head before leaving the manor and going to a tree to relax. Closing my eyes I listened to the sound of birds chirping. 

"Who was that?" a male voice spoke, I kept my eyes shut. "Some new girl, no biggie." I shrugged feeling the deadly glare from them. After a minute in silence I opened my eyes and looked up to see the 6'3" man hovering above me. I smiled admiring his features, even though they were contorted and filled with rage.  "Don't give me that look," I said, holding my arms out at him. He grabbed my hands pulling me up and leaned down to my face. "Did you forget your promise." he glared, gripping my wrists instead. "Jason, let go." I hissed only making his grip tighter.

"You promised to be mine forever. Have you changed your mind?" his voice deepening I saw a glimpse of his hair fading to white. "I haven't forgotten, remember that your the reason I'm here. I chose you forever." I sighed, trying to relax my muscles. His grip loosened around my wrists enough to remove one hand and hold his. "I've already been with you for a few decades so far, I have many more to live with you." I smiled watching the white disappeared from his hair.

"How can I trust you?" he said, watching me carefully. I slowly removed my wrist from his other hand and brought it to his cheek just holding it there. "I promised myself to you, I knew the consequences and risks. I trust you, please trust me." I whispered, brushing my thumb against his cold skin. We stood there for a few minutes just being present in the moment. He stepped back, letting go of my hand and taking a deep breath. 

"Everyone else who had promised always left so I just..." he began, his eyes becoming distant as he went back to a memory. His muscles tensed, hair beginning to turn white, the honey color in his eyes being taken over by green. "Jason, look at me, that is in the past." I said in attempt to stop the change. He was scary when he was fully transformed. It took ages to calm him down and reassure him. I had worked with him on this before and we had made progress but in these moments everything went haywire. I watched his nails grow long and pointed, his arms began to rot, turning black. I took a step forward reaching for his hand again, the moment I had touched him he suddenly snapped out of the memory and grabbed my wrist digging his nails into my skin drawing blood. I flinches looking down at his nails imbedded into my skin. We both watched a trail of blood roll down my wrist. 

"It's okay, just a bad memory. Take your time." I soothed, watching his face. His eyes scanned my face, glancing back at my wrist every now and then. Slowly the white receded and his warm honey eyes came back. His arms became normal along with his nails. I watched as he let go of my wrist and tore off a piece of cloth from his clothes. He carefully wrapped it around my wrist. "Sorry about that." he sighed, eyes showing signs of guilt.  "It's okay, I know it's a touchy subject," I shrugged. I sat down against the tree, patting the ground next to me. He quickly sat down, shoulders touching. I leaned my head against his shoulder watching the grass sway with the breeze. "I would never leave you." I whispered. 

"I know." he said, wrapping an arm around me. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. Our breathing synced up and I could hear his heart. It beat slower then a humans, every few minutes. "Stay with me." he whispered, laying his head on mine. "Always." I chuckled.

(Hey! So sorry about the late update. I am working on the other chapters as well. If any ideas please let me know. <3)